TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A good deed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Non football related and i usually play by the posting non-football thread rules but hopefully the mods allow an exception in this case.

I saw a video in The News about this dad who wanted to make some happy memories with his boy (it was one of those autoplay vids after a Danny Cowley ramble)

They are asking for such a small amount considering how important it is to make his kid happy. We're excellent at putting our hand in our pockets when justified and i think this is one of those times.

Please see what you can do. Cheers.
Fundraiser by Shaun Hoare : Making Memories for Alex with Incurable Illness (gofundme.com)
Bump

Not a single taker so far! Faith in humanity is dwindling. Put yer hands in yer pockets ya tight coonts!
Done.

Deebo

Well done for flagging this up Peds and good luck Shaun and Alex! Done.
Done.
Done!
Done.

Deebo

Half way there.
Great stuff! Got an email message saying Butlins has been booked in for starters Big Grin

Deebo

Over two thirds now. Some kind person donated £200. Cancel Butlins and book Centre Parcs.
bump

Make a donation, feel good about it.
Update from Alex's dad  Big Grin

Positive update time!
Alex have some very special hearing aid like device fitted which helps his hearing a great deal, so we plan to use these for as long as he can.

Alex also met one of his favourite Music Youtubers last Sunday which was brilliant as he will always have that awesome memory and he's looking forward to seeing the video!

We will be going on our Mini-Trip to London soon to see Harry Potter World and Legoland too.(including an awesome Greek restaurant Alex is looking forward to)

We want to say a huge thanks to Family, Friends, Fin, Everyone who donated or shared and also some companies who have helped Alex in some way - some we will mention soon, and some want us to not name them. Thank you for helping and for reading!
Brilliant!! ?

Stupid emoji thingy Smile