TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Morecambe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will be playing Morecambe next season then. I thought we'd seen the last of them for good when we escaped League 2, but congratulations to them.
Eric would be proud.....
(31-05-2021, 05:16 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]We will be playing Morecambe next season then. I thought we'd seen the last of them for good when we escaped League 2, but congratulations to them.

Good, they’ve got decent pies up there  Smile .
(31-05-2021, 05:16 PM)PompeyDB Wrote: [ -> ]We will be playing Morecambe next season then. I thought we'd seen the last of them for good when we escaped League 2, but congratulations to them.

Rather hoped we'd seen the last of that tw@t Derek Adams as well.
Dislikeable but know what he's doing
I’ll look forward to his ridiculous rants. They always put a smile on my face  Big Grin
Preferable to Newport County. I know our lot aren't angels but they're feral.
Newport is a special place. For both England and Wales to not want to claim it, it has to be, doesn't it?
I went to a nightclub in Newport once back in the day, all I can say is fuuuuck....!!!
(31-05-2021, 06:42 PM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]

Rather hoped we'd seen the last of that tw@t Derek Adams as well.

Might have. Derek Adams leaves Morecambe days after leading club to promotion - BBC Sport