TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Liam Vincent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Non league 18 year old, set to be our 1st signing. Anyone know anything about him?
Nope ☹️
Surely he's not going to thrown straight into the first team.
(01-06-2021, 04:10 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Non league 18 year old, set to be our 1st signing. Anyone know anything about him?

See the "First New Signing Tomorrow" thread.

Mikey predicted this two weeks ago.
(01-06-2021, 04:10 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Non league 18 year old, set to be our 1st signing. Anyone know anything about him?

Must have something about him to have atrracted so much interest in so few appearances. Sounds like he built his reputation at youth level.  

Could be a good signing in the 'one for the future' category, and won't count in the 22 .
Son of Jamie? Nooooooooo ;-)

Playing regularly at Bromley & will ask my Non - League scout for an update.

Pompey have been watching him for sometime.
(02-06-2021, 11:54 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

Playing regularly at Bromley & will ask my Non - League scout for an update.

Pompey have been watching him for sometime.

Not sure seven appearances counts as playing regularly.  It can't just be those seven games that have attracted us to him, it must his reputation coming through the youth levels. 

Sounds a very useful addition to our youth squad.
I wonder if Reeco put a good word in...

...yeah?
This one doesn’t really boil my spuds. Next.
He's 'helped Bromley into the National League play-offs' with an EFL place at stake. My only concern is they're not keeping him for play-offs with an EFL place at stake
Confirmed on OS
(02-06-2021, 07:53 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]He's 'helped Bromley into the National League play-offs' with an EFL place at stake. My only concern is they're not keeping him for play-offs with an EFL place at stake

Money talks! Can't afford to turn down the offer.