TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Oxford interested in buying Ellis Harrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to BBC's Andrew Moon, Oxford are interested in signing Ellis Harrison. Story also reported in the Snooze and Oxford's local rag.
So are Fleetwood. Good news we can save on his wage bill and put it towards a footballer

Deebo

With Williams and Harrison up front the team with ambition are going to really tear up the division.
(10-06-2021, 04:13 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]With Williams and Harrison up front the team with ambition are going to really tear up the division.

Lol, tear up the division,   neither of them "can hit a cows backside with a banjo'  ffs ......... Big Grin

Deebo

Check out irony mercury boy.
Faf Bluetag. Let’s hope there’s is a bidding war! Oxford were probably impressed with the goal he scored for them in our playoff game
This is increasingly looking like a brilliant strategy to sabotage our League One rivals with all our flops.
(10-06-2021, 04:27 PM)Cannot believe Oxford are willing to pay for these 2 crap players. This has to be a jokeexterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021, 04:13 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]With Williams and Harrison up front the team with ambition are going to really tear up the division.

Lol, tear up the division,   neither of them "can hit a cows backside with a banjo'  ffs ......... Big Grin
I'm convinced the majority of League 1 clubs are just choosing their transfer targets with a dartboard and are trying to come over astute by making random signings.

Is anyone pays anything north of a pound for Harrison we have to snap their arm off
Looking at the squad left over we are actually in a decent place to add a proper balanced central midfield who can pass a bit and all tackle a bit.
Once Curtis and Harrison go we will have some cash to spend on a second striker.
Central defenders don't usually cost a lot at this level. nor do second keepers.
Our manager has an excellent record of getting in proper loanees who can play a full part. Probably a central mid, winger and extra striker.
Assuming some reasonable signings, we won't be far off where we ended up last season at the very least.
I’d pay them to take Harrison although he’s good in the air and is quite skilful . His problem is the same as Williams’, he doesn’t know where the goal is. On the other hand I’d definitely keep Curtis as he is class at this level. Look at his goal and assists record, impressive for a winger. He also links excellently with Brown.
Praying for a Harrexit today
and will certainly not be upset if curtis stays
Deal edging towards completion according to reports this morning.
(15-06-2021, 09:05 AM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Deal edging towards completion according to reports this morning.

Still edging towards completion I take it ?
He signs for teams in the same image that he scores goals, it seems
I read the deal is off because we missed out on stockley
(22-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I read the deal is off because we missed out on stockley

That would make sense
(24-06-2021, 09:37 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I read the deal is off because we missed out on stockley

That would make sense

It only makes sense if you like forwards who can’t hit a barn door from 5 yards  Smile .