TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: You don't read headlines like...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Portsmouth are in for... which is quite telling. Either we're keeping our cards very close to our chest, or we're buying from the football equivalent of a boot sale. I wonder which it is?
(11-06-2021, 03:40 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Portsmouth are in for... which is quite telling. Either we're keeping our cards very close to our chest, or we're buying from the football equivalent of a boot sale. I wonder which it is?

Cressage, you arn't joining the ranks of the bedwetters are you ffs. 

Take a gander at the latest video from DC to understand his  recruitment process and then pop a chill pill.
(11-06-2021, 03:40 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Portsmouth are in for... which is quite telling. Either we're keeping our cards very close to our chest, or we're buying from the football equivalent of a boot sale. I wonder which it is?

Other than the Pompey are in for Jayden Stockley headline.

Or the Pompey are after Joe Morrell when he gets back from the Euros.

Or the Pompey are in for Josh Sims headline?

All decent targets, but personally I'd rather hear nothing until they actually sign.
(11-06-2021, 06:26 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

All decent targets, but personally I'd rather hear nothing until they actually sign.

‘Personally I'd rather hear nothing until they actually sign’.

I’m with you on that Deep, a target is just that and it all means nothing if they don’t sign.
(11-06-2021, 08:38 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m with you on that Deep, a target is just that and it all means nothing if they don’t sign.

Exgaffer -agreed
(12-06-2021, 01:31 AM)Bluestow Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2021, 08:38 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]

Exgaffer -agreed

It's the silly season. Any old rumour or half truth will do to sell a paper or serve as clickbait.  Remember we were supposedly in for Barry Hayles for about 4 consecutive years and he never did sign.
Link
Sign him up.
Maybe we'll get Gary Action this year.
...more likely Gerry Atric!!  Cool
Action at the back for me!
(12-06-2021, 09:59 AM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we'll get Gary Action this year.

Heard we are interested in Rich Around.
(12-06-2021, 11:12 AM)malcm Wrote: [ -> ]...more likely Gerry Atric!!  Cool

Oi! Sounds like a gentleman of experience and learning to me
No-one chasing Drew Peacock. He’s not what he used to be.
Latest rumours are we’re after South Korean midfielder Won Jimshu
(12-06-2021, 06:29 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Latest rumours are we’re after South Korean midfielder Won Jimshu

I'm trying to work out whether I'm offended or not
(13-06-2021, 08:33 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2021, 06:29 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Latest rumours are we’re after South Korean midfielder Won Jimshu

I'm trying to work out whether I'm offended or not

Nowadays someone has to take offence at everything.  So, I'm offended that you're not sure whether to be offended.
I’m offended you’re not offended