TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Oh well Scotland!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cracking second goal.
Always a good day when Scotland lose
Yep, they love it when England lose, so they can't expect any sympathy in return. Sod em.
That's what happens when you play a scummer in the team. Same thing happened to Poland.
But what if they rally and beat us on Friday?
(14-06-2021, 06:36 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]But what if they rally and beat us on Friday?

They can't. They're crap
I must admit I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping for 5 or 6
Tomsk for once in ever we are in agreement!
(14-06-2021, 08:53 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping for 5 or 6

All over for The Jocks then......
Sweet Caroline!
England fans singing Sweet Caroline is like Man U fans singing You'll never walk alone or Chelsea singing I'm forever blowing bubbles. Sing your own songs FFS, embarrassing .
Boo hoo
Taking things that aren't ours and making them our own is what the UK does best lol
No it’s what England does best , the rest of us try to be individuals
You're being individually fucking boring bluetag
I used to like Sweet Caroline but the number of times I've heard it on that advert on Talk Sport I'm sick to death of it now
I'll take that as a compliment scumslayer
(08-07-2021, 11:57 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Taking things that aren't ours and making them our own is what the UK does best lol

…and we’ve doing it for hundreds of years. So long, that half the time we don’t even realise we’re doing it.