TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Quote from Andy Cullen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be very easy to go pick players off the shelf and go out and get a 20-goal striker, or pick up a great centre-half or good goalkeeper, but do all those players actually fit the way the manager wants to play?’

Bloody hell Jackett didn’t find it easy. Big Grin
Gosh and I thought finding and bringing talent into Fratton Park was going to be difficult !

Anybody who finds it ‘very easy’ to pickup 20 goal a season strikers, great centre halves and good goalkeepers is worth his weight in gold to Pompey.

My only question is - why didn’t MKD win League 1 last year if it’s that easy ?
Not exactly Mr Charisma either, is he?
Is it just me or does he have the same facial expressions as Jackett during interviews?
are we missing Mark Caitlin already?
He's been here for 4 days or so, during which time he has announced a 10m ground spending plan, the purchase of Roko, and agreeing terms for our targetted striker.  

But he's obviously shit because he looks a little bit like KJ in interviews ???
(17-06-2021, 06:17 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]He's been here for 4 days or so, during which time he has announced a 10m ground spending plan, the purchase of Roko, and agreeing terms for our targetted striker.  

Any one of us could have done that.....it's an announcement.
(17-06-2021, 06:17 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]He's been here for 4 days or so, during which time he has announced a 10m ground spending plan, the purchase of Roko, and agreeing terms for our targetted striker.  

But he's obviously shit because he looks a little bit like KJ in interviews ??
Which agreed terms were they?
Jayden Stockley we had agreed terms,wages etc but he changed his mind last minute to go back to Charlton. It's all on the internet if you search. Try NewsNow.