TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Another one on the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(23-06-2021, 08:55 AM)Northstander He cost Stockport an undisclosed fee and signed a 3 year deal in March.... Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2021, 07:01 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2021, 06:07 AM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Established player at this level looks a good signing.  

Love us to try and get Paddy Maddon from Fleetwood

He is not there anymore..plays in national league ..stockport i think

Thanks, should have checked; you're right.  
 Patrick Madden is an Irish footballer who plays as a striker for National League club Stockport

Only 31 not exactly over the hill is he?  He's got a great scoring average at this level.  
(23-06-2021, 07:01 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-06-2021, 06:07 AM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2021, 03:13 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Established player at this level looks a good signing.  

Love us to try and get Paddy Maddon from Fleetwood

He is not there anymore..plays in national league ..stockport i think

Thanks, should have checked; you're right.  
 Patrick Madden is an Irish footballer who plays as a striker for National League club Stockport

Only 31 not exactly over the hill is he?  He's got a great scoring average at this level.  

Rated him when he was with Fleetwood
Can't sign Madden, people would moan about signing players from non-league.

He used to be a decent finisher but there is probably a reason he has gone that far down the ladder, and I can't see it being one that would make him likely to fit in with the high intensity Cowley game plan.
Shaun Williams from Millwall on the way ( 34)
34 Jeez!
(24-06-2021, 05:25 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]34 Jeez!
Bolton going to Plymouth for an undisclosed fee
Football insider broke the story again, didn't someone say there track record wasn't good? Been the first to break both signings so far
34 year old Irish midfielder with recent experience of playing in the league above.
Sounds like a Michael Doyle type signing to me, that worked well.
And a proper penalty taker perhaps?
Let's hope he's an oldie but a goodie. Seems the two we have signed are the strong mentality types. Definitely need that back in the squad.
Just browsed the wikipedia profile for Shaun Williams and it gives his full name as "Shaun PFC Williams"

Am guessing someone's been and edited it!!
(24-06-2021, 10:28 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Just browsed the wikipedia profile for Shaun Williams and it gives his full name as "Shaun PFC Williams"

Am guessing someone's been and edited it!!
We have got a long way to go to keep up with the mass signings of Plymouth who, according to BBC sport, have signed Burton and Bolton... by my reckoning that's about 40 players.
Pages: 1 2