TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Big Mac gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To Charlton.
If that's the best he could do then he probably wasn't as good as we thought.

Good luck to him though.
That's low. He's panicked there.
great shot stopper
but as we saw in the lg 2 promotion team
A top keeper needs to dominate his defence and area too.
Shame..like him alot..that penalty shoot ot at Wembley..bless him
(28-06-2021, 05:22 PM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]Shame..like him alot..that penalty shoot ot at Wembley..bless him
Me too, I'm disappointed. Meanwhile there were 10 trialists training with our small squad today in Copnor (Curtis and Tunnicliffe weren't there). 2 of the 10 were Goalies.
A modern goalkeeper needs to be able to catch crosses, pass with both feet, short medium and long distance.

All Mac the Flapper could do was a right footed hoof upfield - not good enough better off without.
It will be interesting to see how our keeper, who ever it is, does.
He bailed us out on numerous occasions. He was prone to the odd flap though. There were far worse players in the team last year.
Copy and paste by Mac today talking to Charlton's website. This I think from the Professional Footballer's Cliche Manual, chapter 4, section 1: Joining a New Club:

“I'm over the moon really. As soon as I heard Charlton were interested, I knew I wanted to come to this football club. You just have to look at the size of it, the history and that ticked all the boxes for me."
........."Earning much more than I would if I'd stayed at Fratton Park".......Good Luck to him
Easiest game he's had this season ffs
Perhaps I jinxed him Lol
(31-01-2022, 09:26 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I jinxed him Lol