TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New Home Shirt Launched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This season we get a variation of the Nike Vapor Knit III shirt, which is actually one of their better quality shirts you can buy for club football.  Not too sure about the PCB design on the sleeves though.

Link thing

[Image: img_5785.jpg?w=964&ssl=1]

[Image: img_5782.jpg?w=739&ssl=1]
apart from the weird pattern
its about plain blue white and red as you can get
Suits me as the team kit on the pitch from a distance
but if I were into buying shirts it does not seem worth the cash for such a limited design.
That makes no sense.
Only got to wear last season's shirt once so wo t be buying this.
This would be the design I'd buy again - my favourite home shirt in all the years I've been following the club.

[Image: umbro_1985_87_portsmouth_match_worn_home_shirt_ball.jpg]
Thought it was bland and dull..nothing remotely individual..a £20 shirt worth a tenner made for less than a fiver sold for £50.
Portmouth Football COMPANY ripping off the fans..
Rick Pumpkin - Le coq sportif 83 -85 best kit in my humble opinion . Bring it back retro style
Nothing to complain about really, looks good to me.

Football shirts have always been a ripoff. You're paying for the badge, which I'm happy to do every few years or so.
Buy a badge ..???
You can wear it with anything..apart from that nylon shirts are so uncomfy
(28-06-2021, 04:49 PM)Bedhamptonblue69 Wrote: [ -> ]Rick Pumpkin - Le coq sportif 83 -85 best kit in my humble opinion . Bring it back retro style

I was based in Cyprus for all the time the Le Coq kit was used and the few games I managed to see during that period were away and they wore the white shirt every time!  I must be one of the only supporters who never saw that home shirt in action.
that picture above really shows what some of us mean by wanting a little red and white in the shirt. Nothing to do with that lot down the road,a proper pompey design.
The red and white bit made our shirts unique

Don't get why it is so impossible to have that in a shirt made with modern techniques.
Pickford was wearing this kit today