TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Tonight's final: BBC or ITV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ITV has the awful Roy Keane but BBC has the dreadful Gary "£1.4m p.a." Lineker.....
Don't mind Klinsman and Neville.  Souness comes across bitter.  Keane has mellowed and isn't so bad now, actually I find his dry humour amusing.
ITV's desperate slipping in adverts just before kick-off drives me toward the Beeb.
Beeb, just far better commentary & pundits.
Oh & no adverts.
BBC for me - despite a dislike for some of their pundits!

Read somewhere that England have won just 8 or 9 of their last 25 live games on ITV versus 17 or 18 on BBC!

Superstitious or what?
Bit ridiculous it's on both
Not exactly spoilt for choice, are we? Vicky Sparks is unbearable on 5Live and Sam Mattertwat is cringeworthy on ITV.

At a pinch I'd go for the BBC coverage.......but with the sound off!!!
(11-07-2021, 02:59 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly spoilt for choice, are we? Vicky Sparks is unbearable on 5Live and Sam Mattertwat is cringeworthy on ITV.

Yes, I too enjoy it much more with the sound on mute so I don't have to listen to all the inanities
Sam Mattertwat has been scripting his off-the-cuff remarks since Wednesday - best not get too close to ITV.
(11-07-2021, 02:59 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly spoilt for choice, are we? Vicky Sparks is unbearable on 5Live and Sam Mattertwat is cringeworthy on ITV.

I agree BTC, far better without the inane punditry.

I don’t have a tv licence but am watching the match live at a mate’s house, I suspect it will be the BBC.
anywhere where Savage ain't

on principal BBC for me otherwise.
BBC. Fu**ing adverts
Do both channels show the same feed?
(11-07-2021, 05:30 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Do both channels show the same feed?

Yes Cressers I'm sure it's the same. Bbc for me.