TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Academy morons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But Smirns, she was fired for treason.
Nothing wrong with having a pot of tea with our Israeli brothers Big Grin
(15-07-2021, 02:33 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Guff, if you need to look anywhere, you need to look at what else is happening whilst this whole culture war bollocks is cooked up - the NHS health and care bill for example. Did you know that johnson employs a chaos team in No10 just create this fog.

…and Priti Patel, may not be a gammon (though her dad is) she just hates everyone she considers below her.

The culture war is a worldwide phenomenon Tuffers.

The NHS is an inefficient enterprise and needs a good shake up,

As for the chaos team, that sounds like a figment of your very active imagination  Smile .

Boris has been a big disappointment anyway, so the sooner he vacates the premises the better IMO.

Perhaps Priti would like the job, I can just imagine all the burst lefty blood vessels  Smile .
Culture wars are not a worldwide phenomenon Guff, they only exist where a sitting government needs to misdirect its electorate - so they exist here, Russia, Hungary, India, Brazil, Burma and countries with criminal despots in charge.

Don't you think the NHS has had enought 'shaking up' already, if the NHS is inefficient why couldn't it be because of previous Tory policies? after all they've only been in charge of it for last eleven years, why do think further Tory reforms are going to improve it? They exist it sell it off. They exist to convert into an American insurance-style health provider - the sort of healthcare system that leaves households bankrupt.

And the chaos team does exist, johnson likes chaos - where there's chaos, there's opportunity. The chaos team are a couple - Dougie Smith and Munira Mirza. Look them up, they've quite an interesting history, Smith used to run orgies for aristos.
What sort of orgies? Big Grin I hope no animals were involved!
(15-07-2021, 07:48 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Culture wars are not a worldwide phenomenon Guff, they only exist where a sitting government needs to misdirect its electorate - so they exist here, Russia, Hungary, India, Brazil, Burma and countries with criminal despots in charge.

Don't you think the NHS has had enought 'shaking up' already, if the NHS is inefficient why couldn't it be because of previous Tory policies? after all they've only been in charge of it for last eleven years, why do think further Tory reforms are going to improve it? They exist it sell it off. They exist to convert into an American insurance-style health provider - the sort of healthcare system that leaves households bankrupt.

And the chaos team does exist, johnson likes chaos - where there's chaos, there's opportunity. The chaos team are a couple - Dougie Smith and Munira Mirza. Look them up, they've quite an interesting history, Smith used to run orgies for aristos.

You obviously don’t have a clue what you’re talking about Tuffers, they exist in all Western democracies, you missed out the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, to name but four. There are no culture wars in Islamic States of course, or Communist countries, in those there is only one culture tolerated and opponents strangely disappear. I think Biden and Trudeaux are criminal despots but that doesn’t prove your point  Smile .

As for the chaos team, I really think you should steer clear of the weed Tuffers, it affects some people in unfortunate ways  Smile .

Who needs a chaos team when you’ve got BLM, Extinction Rebellion, the Border Farce, the Unelected House of Lords and the Supreme Court to provide it free of charge (well the taxpayer gets shafted of course).
Guff, you retired way too early. The devil makes work for idle brains.
(15-07-2021, 09:32 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Guff, you retired way too early. The devil makes work for idle brains.

Well I can see that argument Tuffers Smile .

I manage to fill my time very well actually, makes me wonder how I had time to work.

I’m not totally idle, plenty of walking and travelling (well as much as is possible in the current climate). I also do a bit of work here and there just to remind myself why I stopped doing it  Smile .

Anyway, looks like one of those days when it’s a joy to be retired.

Have a fun one mush.
I have the day off too  Smile

Bit of gardening, then hammock time! (Der, der, der, der). Have a good one.
Pages: 1 2 3