TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Teddy Bishop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We were linked with the 25 year old Ipswich midfielder last week. He played in most of the tractor boys matches last season. Looks like MK Dons have beaten us to his signature and will complete a deal with them today. 

Big loss or not?
Looked at a Tractor Boys forum, a sick note player it seems. 1st comment, "He was a promising youngster but the injuries set him back, failed to live up to that promise". 2nd comment, "Good player when fit but never fit for long. If he can avoid injuries he should have a good career."
Reading those I can understand why Cook is moving him on. Russell Martin at MK Dons however must be confident he can stay fit. It would be a massive gamble for me, I wonder if that is what Cowley thinks ?
I'd have him, simply because I can pronounce/remember his name Big Grin
(15-07-2021, 08:47 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Looked at a Tractor Boys forum, a sick note player it seems.  1st comment, "He was a promising youngster but the injuries set him back, failed to live up to that promise". 2nd comment, "Good player when fit but never fit for long. If he can avoid injuries he should have a good career."
Reading those I can understand why Cook is moving him on. Russell Martin at MK Dons however must be confident he can stay fit.  It would be a massive gamble for me, I wonder if that is what Cowley thinks ?

Hope so. I mean I understand Cullen's point about not wanting or being able to compete with big-spenders like Ipswich, Sunderland and Wigan. But if we really wanted him, I can't help worrying about why we couldn't compete with MK Dons.
Maybe Cook sees us a threat and doesn’t really want to help us out
(15-07-2021, 02:28 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Cook sees us a threat and doesn’t really want to help us out

FAF Bluetag  Big Grin
Bishop has signed for Lincoln
as more of the money bags sign players, hopefully there will be others released who we have been following.
Does feel to be getting a bit tight now but it feels like we will be signing right up to deadline daythis summer.