TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: What’s in the bargain bin today Danny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-08-2021, 10:07 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if we’ve signed the Peterborough keeper yet, not even sure we need another young keeper, would’ve thought an older keeper at the end of their career would a better fit for 3rd choice.

Peterborough local rag say we are to make a decision after today's friendly v Bournemouth U21s
Two more seasons and I am convinced we will see Begovic again
Bring back Jamo.
Legend
Word is we're back in for Yoshi or Chalky..
It’s a no go for Robson
Bobby? Pop? or Bryan?
Linda
Green?
We've accepted a bid for Jacobs, hopefully we'll now have the cash to bring in a quality replacement.
(07-08-2021, 05:04 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]We've accepted a bid for Jacobs, hopefully we'll now have the cash to bring in a quality replacement.

Cowley's interview made it sound like his replacement is a big signing. If it's Ben Thompson or anyone that good then letting Jacobs go to facilitate it makes good sense.
(07-08-2021, 06:03 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2021, 05:04 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]We've accepted a bid for Jacobs, hopefully we'll now have the cash to bring in a quality replacement.

Cowley's interview made it sound like his replacement is a big signing. If it's Ben Thompson or anyone that good then letting Jacobs go to facilitate it makes good sense.

There is a strong rumour from Club sources that it is indeed Ben Thompson who will be replacing Jacobs. He was left out of Millwalks squad today.

The money earmarked for Stockley and Jacobs wages will secure Thompson permanently. Watch this story unfold next week.
(07-08-2021, 07:23 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2021, 06:03 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

There is a strong rumour from Club sources that it is indeed Ben Thompson who will be replacing Jacobs. He was left out of Millwalks squad today.

The money earmarked for Stockley and Jacobs wages will secure Thompson permanently. Watch this story unfold next week.

It's Joe Morell I think. According to someone who is reliable and it's also in The News.
Morrell and Thompson ( Louis not Ben)
I suspect Harrison will be off as well. If we are to sign Morrell and Thompson. We still need another 5 or 6 players as Im sure Cowley said he needed at least another 6 players last week. Hopefully we can loan some high quality premiership or Championship youngsters, not sure how many can be loaned but it seems pretty clear we don't have any or much money to pay fees for players.
I think the Jacobs money will cover Thompson and Morrell. I’d expect any fee we get for Harrison to go on a CB and maybe a wide player on loan ( to cover for Reid’s injury).
moving up to replace spam
(09-08-2021, 09:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]moving up to replace spam

So you're spamming the Board to stop spam? How does that work?
What's happened to the Louis Thompson transfer?
It happened .
Could be two more on the way,possibly today>
Jordan Shipley from Coventry and Miguel Azeez from Arsenal (both midfielders).
Would still like to see a CB and a striker
If we can get Azeez on loan for a year from arsenal that would be a real coup.

Is is probably their most valued youngster & the Gooners fans aren't happy about him going out on loan.

Close the deal fast DC!
Chelsea youngsters Austrian Thierno Ballo an attacking midfielder, or Poole lad Tino Anjorin (although I fear he'll go abroad as he's quite in demand).
Pages: 1 2 3