TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 3 weeks to go and taking into account...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently we have
(21-07-2021, 09:01 AM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2021, 06:54 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely short in centre midfield,if Williams or tunnicliffe get injured,not much backup

Agreed. We should try and make a cheeky loan bid for Lewis Bate of Chelsea. The 18 year old is a huge talent and heralded as the next ‘big thing’.

Looks like he is going to Leeds unfortunately.
(21-07-2021, 09:01 AM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2021, 06:54 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely short in centre midfield,if Williams or tunnicliffe get injured,not much backup

Agreed. We should try and make a cheeky loan bid for Lewis Bate of Chelsea. The 18 year old is a huge talent and heralded as the next ‘big thing’.

Too late Gone to Leeds for £1.5M. But they have a conveyor belt of young talent which we can tap into on loan.

I'm aiming to pop down to Cobham soon to take in a couple of games to see what's on view.
Been feeling quite upbeat lately about our chances this season.
It just seems there's a lot going on behind the scene and their getting on quietly with the job in hand.
(22-07-2021, 10:12 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Been feeling quite upbeat lately about our chances this season.
It just seems there's a lot going on behind the scene and their getting on quietly with the job in hand.

They're, as in they are. Rolleyes
(22-07-2021, 10:53 AM)STEVE Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2021, 10:12 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Been feeling quite upbeat lately about our chances this season.

They're, as in they are. Rolleyes

Haven't you got anything better to do?
Hmm I wish I shared your optimism for the season. We are still a long way off having a competitive squad and it's a brand new set of players.

That being said, I'm excited that we are heading into a new season without jackettball!

It's not going to be pretty (results wise) but if Cowley is a man of his word, we should see some actual football being played, instead of tennis. I'd imagine we'll be a bit like how MK Don's were last season.
According to the experts on the Sunderland Echo we’re going to finish 4th!!
1. Sunderland
2. Ipswich
3. Sheff Wed
4. Pompey
5. Charlton
6. Wigan
(22-07-2021, 11:49 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I wish I shared your optimism for the season. We are still a long way off having a competitive squad and it's a brand new set of players.

That being said, I'm excited that we are heading into a new season without jackettball!

It's not going to be pretty (results wise) but if Cowley is a man of his word, we should see some actual football being played, instead of tennis. I'd imagine we'll be a bit like how MK Don's were last season.

Big Grin No particular reason just feel it in me bones.  

Probably going to be one of the toughest L1 so you're right the squad needs to be spot on.
Just hope the midfield gets sorted
(22-07-2021, 12:37 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]According to the experts on the Sunderland Echo we’re going to finish 4th!!
1. Sunderland
2. Ipswich
3. Sheff Wed
4. Pompey
5. Charlton
6. Wigan

They do like to put pressure on themselves up there.   Big Grin
(22-07-2021, 12:37 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]According to the experts on the Sunderland Echo we’re going to finish 4th!!
1. Sunderland
2. Ipswich
3. Sheff Wed
4. Pompey
5. Charlton
6. Wigan

Experts my arse, they've just picked out the 'bigger' clubs and tossed a few coins, therefore by definition tossers
see steve seddon has gone to oxford Damn!
(22-07-2021, 01:33 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]see steve seddon has gone to oxford Damn!

Signed for an undisclosed fee
He was good , however I think the Cowleys are wanting more of a wing back
Double whammy that. No seddon and keep Harrison.

Thank goodness we have this Moroccan chap. He knows where the goal is.
Mason back with Coventry.
1. Sunderland
2. Ipswich
3. Sheff Wed
4. Pompey
5. Charlton
6. Wigan

How biased & deluded can they get up there!

4th would be a result for Pompey if that's how it pans out but don't believe it.
Pages: 1 2