TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Portsmouth v Grimsby Video Footage 1999
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I’m looking for footage of Pompey v Grimsby on 25th September 1999. Does and one have it, know who might, or know if you produced a highlights video that year?

Thanks

Bruce
What was the score?
(31-07-2021, 05:49 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]What was the score?

Grimsby won 2-1
Maybe that was why it was erased from my mind!
Anyone know if you produced a "highlights" compilation that season? I know this obviously wasn't one of yours but I'd like to get a copy if I can. Thanks
Still after this clip if anyone has it or knows a Pompey fan who might have video archives of past seasons.

We didn't produce a highlights compilation in 1999/00 for the first and only time between 1989/90 and 2007/08 so having to try and piece that season together with sourced clips.

Thanks in advance.
People I would try (all on Twitter):

Forgotten Pompey Goals

Pompey History Society

Meridian (ITV)
Brilliant, thank you.
Check with BlueArmy he might have played in that one
Was that the game when we invaded the pitch at half-time? If so, am sure it was a live televised game on Sky so should be easy to find footage.
(25-09-2022, 10:43 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Was that the game when we invaded the pitch at half-time? If so, am sure it was a live televised game on Sky so should be easy to find footage.

Unfortunately not. I have footage of that one though.