TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: What kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kit will we play in when we are away to a team playing in blue? Is it right that we have no 2nd kit?
We normally have three. What’s going on?
We could become environmentally friendly and use last season's. Or play in skins.
(02-08-2021, 08:39 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]We could become environmentally friendly and use last season's. Or play in skins.

Well we have been known to borrow kit from the other team, maybe it’s part of our cost saving exercise  Smile .
Yes!! All worthwhile suggestions I think!!
I heard it was blue and red stripes
(02-08-2021, 07:30 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]What kit will we play in when we are away to a team playing in blue? Is it right that we have no 2nd kit?

They can still use last season's away kits, no rule saying you have to have a new set of all kits every year.
(02-08-2021, 01:14 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2021, 07:30 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]What kit will we play in when we are away to a team playing in blue? Is it right that we have no 2nd kit?

They can still use last season's away kits, no rule saying you have to have a new set of all kits every year.

I would wholeheartedly approve of that! Never been a fan of new kits every year, although I appreciate it makes money for the club through sales.
Blue home, white away, anything else is just emptying the pockets of parents and FKWs
(02-08-2021, 08:50 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Blue home, white away, anything else is just emptying the pockets of parents and FKWs

Exactly, no need for a third kit
and only use the change kit when a change is required. It makes me sad that we will probably never see the likes of Pompey (Royal Blue) against Wolves (Old Gold). There is so much history in that fixture, reduced if one of the teams turns out in fluorescent green or the like.
Do Liverpool and Everton change their strip when they play each other?
I'm reliably informed by someone close to the club that whilst I won't like the second kit the third should meet my approval.

He also assures me that we are soon to be ditching Nike so that we may yet be playing in "Royal" Blue again.
i would be happy to see us move to a manufacturer where we get some input into design once more.
We’ll just be in skins away, proper old school.
plenty of spare shirts left over in the shop!