TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: delays to tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
glad to here it is finally coming together fingers crossed for a full house and a great season!
(04-08-2021, 07:38 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Got home tickets now but not able to complete st past order preview.Try another week.

Had the same problem. Then worked out if you put in the 3 digits on the back of the card and then press enter/return it takes you to the next page.

Luddites of the world unite!!!
pitchfork out, hammer ready, off to the nearest mill
(04-08-2021, 08:14 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2021, 07:38 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Got home tickets now but not able to complete st past order preview.Try another week.

Had the same problem. Then worked out if you put in the 3 digits on the back of the card and then press enter/return it takes you to the next page.

Luddites of the world unite!!!

Done.Thanks for the tip.
Bill TC you have sussed it. Been trying all evening but unable to go any further because of the greyed out Review Order button. Just hitting the Go/Enter button in the three digit security field (after entering the three digits of course) takes you direct to the Review Order screen where you can Compete Purchase. You are like an Olympic hero to me now, with a gold in the Dubious Entry category.

Ditto 

The key seems to have been to buy your ST ticket first as a separate transaction, then the match tickets. Other way around and it seems you are buggered.
(04-08-2021, 09:38 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

Ditto 

The key seems to have been to buy your ST ticket first as a separate transaction, then the match tickets. Other way around and it seems you are buggered.

Worked match tickets first then ST for me, using the Bill the Cat tip on the Go/Enter from within the card security code field rather than using the greyed out Review Order button.
It actually tells you on the website to press enter/ return.
Always remember , RTFQ.
The trick is to hit enter with the return button after entering your 3 digit CVC code rather than the confirm button, that then bypasses the review order button and lets you carry on even you have a red triangle warning that you are mixing types of tickets.
I think they added the press enter/return note after the problem with the Review Order button was reported. A quick solution, whilst they sort out the actual button problem. Obviously some, like Billy TC, had spotted this and passed the info on to us mere mortals. Wouldn't surprise me if Billy note had given Ticketmaster the idea of the 'cheat' solution in any case.
Ridiculous waits at the ticket office today. Only about 10 served in the hour and a half that I waited. Several hundred still there when I left.
(05-08-2021, 01:05 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Ridiculous wait at the ticket office today. Only about 10 served in the hour and a half that I waited. Several hundred still there when I left.

Massive queue at 2 p.m.  Those without a Brolly were getting wet before reaching the covered walkway and then the shop.
Joined the queue at 9am to try to sort out an issue with one of the games; gave up at half past when only 4 people seemed to have been served and another 150 in front of me.
at least no brolley required today
Tried to ring office, option 1 get engaged tone then line goes dead then your cut off !!! Apparently if I don't get my seat sorted for the first 3 matches by today my seat could go to a member of public on monday. Before someone says , I don't do ticketing  site. Anyone else had this trouble today ??
If possible you'll probably have to get down to FP ticket office and queue.
It's changed again.....................

Portsmouth Football Club have extended the priority window for season ticket holders to secure their seat for the opening three home games of the 2021/22 campaign until 5pm on Tuesday.
Members are still able to purchase a ticket from 6pm this Sunday, but season ticket holder seats will now remain reserved until 5pm on Tuesday, August 10.
Any unsold seats for the Crewe, Shrewsbury and Plymouth fixtures will then be released for general sale from 6pm on Tuesday. Supporters are advised to use the eticketing site to purchase their tickets, as the Anson Road ticket office and phone lines are still extremely busy.
The ticket office will now be open between 9am and midday on Saturday for season ticket holders who want to purchase tickets. The club will endeavour to serve as many fans as possible, but please note that we may have to cap the queues if they become too long. Please note that phone lines will remain closed on Saturday.
We advised all supporters who are buying tickets or upgrading season tickets to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pompeyfc so they can move seats – including in groups – if their regular seat is unavailable. Supporters are reminded that flexi-season ticket holders have until 5pm on Wednesday, September 1 to upgrade to a full season ticket.
Three hours of queuing finally got my issue sorted. They have three young and hard working people dealing with hundreds of tired and irritated customers. These three deserve a medal for their work and the club need a long hard think as to whether three is enough to deal with so many people. As for the telephones.. only 2 phones to deal with unknown numbers of enquiries. I would expect experienced American owners to have put more efficient processes in place.
(06-08-2021, 02:57 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Three hours of queuing finally got my issue sorted. They have three young and hard working people dealing with hundreds of tired and irritated customers. These three deserve a medal for their work and the club need a long hard think as to whether three is enough to deal with so many people. As for the telephones.. only 2 phones to deal with unknown numbers of enquiries. I would expect experienced American owners to have put more efficient processes in place.

It was bad enough queuing in the old days when it was a simple buy a ticket transaction, you have my sympathies.

Just glad I could do mine from the comfort of my front room.
Cheers! Maybe it’s age or just that in those days there was no alternative but I remember ticket queuing being a rare thing for Pompey so it was a bit of fun... or maybe I’ve got my rose tinted specs on!
(06-08-2021, 05:25 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers! Maybe it’s age or just that in those days there was no alternative but I remember ticket queuing being a rare thing for Pompey so it was a bit of fun... or maybe I’ve got my rose tinted specs on!

Yes it was a bit of fun if you were fairly near the front of the queue Forever.

I also remember the rumours that the tickets were nearly all sold, and the geezer in front buying loads of tickets, and the queue jumping tossers, and the money being collected in a biscuit tin. Those are some of the memories I have.

That feeling when you had bought the prized cup tickets or whatever and were walking back down Goldsmith Avenue past the impossibly long queue was priceless though.
Ha yes... I remember all of those... happy days ))
Pages: 1 2