TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: George Hirst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Striker from Leicester City training with Pompey today - possible loan. Was on loan at Rotherham last season, scoring a big fat 0 goals in 32 appearances (mostly as sub).  Being that prolific he should fit in well.
I see Hirst is joined by another Foxes teammate...Layton Ndukwu. The winger was with Pompey earlier this preseason, but has been invited back for a second chance to earn a contract. Although this is probably more to do with cover following Jayden Reid’s long term injury.
(02-08-2021, 09:33 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Striker from Leicester City training with Pompey today - possible loan. Was on loan at Rotherham last season, scoring a big fat 0 goals in 32 appearances (mostly as sub).  Being that prolific he should fit in well.

So we're going to replace, "Can't hit a cows backside with a banjo Striker"Harrison with another "Can't hit a cows backside with a banjo  Striker" Hirst ......Marvellous .............

p s.Are  ? Ford going to actually pay us to take Harrisin off our hands or is it that Hirst will be on cheaper wages ?
He's been drinking again
So we've got huge competition at the front now with five strikers while midfield virtually picks itself...
Is he our first Amish player?
George Hirst season long loan now confirmed on the OS.
His dad was a good player, let's hope he has inherited some of that.
Hopefully we won’t see Harrison again. Bloody useless.
Looks like the panic 'buying' has started lol

Hirst + that kid we rejected but brought back. Doesn't exactly fill you with confidence in the process.

At least they are doing it on the cheap so we can do a proper rebuild next year when crowds are back
(03-08-2021, 02:22 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the panic 'buying' has started lol

Hirst + that kid we rejected but brought back. Doesn't exactly fill you with confidence in the process.

At least they are doing it on the cheap so we can do a proper rebuild next year when crowds are back

Not what you’d call prolific is he  Big Grin .

Three goals in fifty odd appearances  Sad .
(03-08-2021, 12:31 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]He's been drinking again

Sorry, Scumlover as I'm near teetotal compared to a perennial p!ss artist like you - no I havn't.

When you've got something remotely on topic , post it, until then STFU.
some players simply don't do well at some clubs. Smith always thrived for Rotherham but looked frightened by playing at Fratton Park for instance.
Cowley's signings so far look decent, I think I'll trust him on this one.
(03-08-2021, 03:33 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]some players simply don't do well at some clubs. Smith always thrived for Rotherham but looked frightened by playing at Fratton Park for instance.
Cowley's signings so far look decent, I think I'll trust him on this one.

Yes but Hirst hasn’t thrived anywhere as yet, the three goals is over his whole professional career.

I hope the Cowleys can change that, maybe they can.

We”ll see won’t we?  Smile
(03-08-2021, 03:02 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2021, 12:31 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]He's been drinking again

Sorry, Scumlover as I'm near teetotal compared to a perennial p!ss artist like you - no I havn't.

When you've got something remotely on topic , post it, until then STFU.

Denial
Even with no goals he’s still an improvement on Harrison
What an absolutely fucking toilet signing, no wonder bog brush is on here mashing the keyboard with his claws
(03-08-2021, 05:23 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]What an absolutely fucking toilet signing, no wonder bog brush is on here mashing the keyboard with his claws

Oh, so you agree with me then Scumbumlicker, always nice to put a gnats p!ss head like you right  Big Grin