TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: That fooking bell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FFS! 

FFS! again to qualify for the minimum message length.
lol nothing changes. At least the bell is in tune,more than his singing
(07-08-2021, 02:06 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]lol nothing changes. At least the bell is in tune,more than his singing

The only bonus watching the games last season on ifollow was not hearing that retard and his bell also the delinquents on the drums.
He might not be everybody's Cup of tea but he's entitled. If that's all you've got to moan about. Lucky you.
Last season he still went to away games and took his bell so we did hear him on ifollow. He stood outside the grounds.
Was he wearing his rainbow laces?
nothing wrong with the bell, it rings (chimes) perfectly
(07-08-2021, 06:41 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]He might not be everybody's Cup of tea but he's entitled. If that's all you've got to moan about. Lucky you.

Can you be ‘entitled’ to ring a bell?  Smile

I don’t mind John Westwood, he’s a nice bloke (when sober) and can ring his bell if he wants.

That bloody drum is another story though.
(09-08-2021, 11:10 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2021, 06:41 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]He might not be everybody's Cup of tea but he's entitled. If that's all you've got to moan about. Lucky you.

I don’t mind John Westwood, he’s a nice bloke (when sober) and can ring his bell if he wants.

Only if you're a fireman or a playground supervisor!! Other professions may be available...
(09-08-2021, 11:22 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 11:10 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]

Only if you're a fireman or a playground supervisor!! Other professions may be available...

Actually lepers used to ring a bell and shout ‘unclean’ didn’t they?

Strangely appropriate  Big Grin .
haha yes indeed!!
Town criers or village idiots