TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Curtis staying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cowley in the interview after the match justifying Jacobs transfer to Ipswich was we have Curtis in that position and basically said he was first choice. So I would be very surprised now if Curtis goes as well.
(07-08-2021, 05:05 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Cowley in the interview after the match justifying Jacobs transfer to Ipswich was we have Curtis in that position and basically said he was first choice. So I would be very surprised now if Curtis goes as well.

Might just be trying to tell interested buyers how much we value him
(07-08-2021, 05:05 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]Cowley in the interview after the match justifying Jacobs transfer to Ipswich was we have Curtis in that position and basically said he was first choice. So I would be very surprised now if Curtis goes as well.

Yes that’s what it sounded like to me. Jacobs has been a waste of time so I would be happy with that outcome.
(07-08-2021, 05:11 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]

Might just be trying to tell interested buyers how much we value him

A tragedy like a miscarriage must also make it more likely he will stay. Not a time to be focussing on big decisions like transfer moves.
good news and a switched on curtisis a great asset.
Scum are about to sign armstrong from blackburn,now we will see how much blackburn want him
and with jacobs staying for now, maybe curtis goes instead?
messy this window!
Messy if you're listening to all the rumours, speculation and bullshit. Not messy if you sit back and wait to see what pans out.