TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Help required for a simpleton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rick would like to purchase season tickets for his two sons (both under 10). Online you can select the seats, but you need to “assign” the tickets to a member…….and given Ricky is already a season ticket holder, it is not possible to assign to Ricky.

Try to sign them up to the junior blues……need to assign the memberships to someone.

Ring the ticket office…….constantly engaged.

Ring the club and try to speak to the operator……constantly engaged.

Surely there must be some sort of family membership option?

Any words of wisdom on the subject will be greatly welcomed.
Is there still a family section?
I wasn't aware you could purchase a season ticket unless you had purchased a Flexi season ticket previously. I've tried and failed. Sorry can't be more help Rick.
There is a family section, but was aiming to purchase in the FE.

Rick thought season tickets went on general sale at 6pm yesterday……maybe not then.
I heard our CEO say in an interview that they were limiting season tickets to 12,000 this year and that they had already sold 11,500. That was last week…
Hi Ricky, I believe there will be no new ST’s sold only those to flexi STH. I think the only way is to go down to FP if at all possible.
Ok cheers, thanks all
Hi Ricky, I hope you manage to get sorted out.

My Qu is what is a Flexi ST, what cost & how to I obtain?

I've been unable to attend matches for sometime but am looking to attend a few this season if possible.

Many thanks all.
flexi was the £25 'retainer' ensuring you had first call on your seat for this season. Not sure that they are available at this point. As for the family section bit (yes it still exists) I'm sure going to the office at FP will be your only way forward as the telephones are pretty much hopeless. The people at the desk are very helpful and will advise you on your best course of action. Deadline for ST / flexi holders for buying tickets for games 1-3 is extended until tomorrow I think. Hope some of that might help.
Many thanks Forever for explaining, much appreciated.
Has anybody actually got through to the Ticket Office in the last four working days...I love a good success story.
Has anyone got an email address for our new CEO? Mark Catlin was easy and he always replied.
Just returned from Fp with my 3 match tickets, St to arrive in the post. Took me just over 2 hours in the queue, by the time I departed the queue was a lot shorter than when I arrived.
(09-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Just returned from Fp with my 3 match tickets, St to arrive in the post. Took me just over 2 hours in the queue, by the time I departed the queue was a lot shorter than when I arrived.

Do you live locally?
(09-08-2021, 02:40 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Just returned from Fp with my 3 match tickets, St to arrive in the post. Took me just over 2 hours in the queue, by the time I departed the queue was a lot shorter than when I arrived.

Do you live locally?

Waterlooville. Thankfullly it is only once a year, feel for those who have purchased Millwall tickets and still haven't received them