TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Solent pre post and HT coverage is awful-full of Scum shit and non Pompey stuff..this is not what we have paid for...or want..please join me in sending an email of complaint,,Fan Power
Will do it
What's the problem. Commentary was AM and GW - same as usual last season
Would prefer we flood the club with complaints that we have to use iFollow.
It's the pre and post match content being Solent,not Express like previous seasons
Sorry but post match was also all about us. Don't know about pre-match or HT
(10-08-2021, 07:46 PM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: [ -> ]The Solent pre post and HT coverage is awful-full of Scum shit and non Pompey stuff..this is not what we have paid for...or want..please join me in sending an email of complaint,,Fan Power

I always turned the sound off for the pre-match drivel from the Express amateurs, so its just as easy to do the same with the Solent non-Pompey stuff, and worth it for the excellent commentary from Andy Moon & Guy Whittingham.
Good or bad rather have our local station doing the whole thing 90 mins, not that I use iFollow much.  
Never been impressed with Solent and never listen to them.
Paper thin argument IMO, bit precious
You could always ask for Mark Mudie back on the air...
have to say I find Whitt an excellent comment maker prepared to be controversial and always calls it calmly as he sees it.
I can't look at a Costa coffee in a motorway services the same way.