TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: We're gonna win tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just seen a shooting star
Damn it, we're not playing tomorrow. Just our luck. Nailed on victory but no game.
If our opposition saw that same star, what happens then?
Wonder who will make way for morrell? I would move Williams to the bench as he was at fault for at least 1 of the goals against Millwall. Probably because his back is still not right. Either way, I reckon it will be him that makes way.
A long shot but maybe Marquis makes way and Morrell plays behind Ahadme? Would that work?
We have to have 2 up front at home.
(13-08-2021, 02:32 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]A long shot but maybe Marquis makes way and Morrell plays behind Ahadme? Would that work?

Morrell is a defensive midfielder, at least that is where Wales used him. Tunnicliffe is the more attacking of the three, and we could well see all three in a 433 lineup.  Ahadme seems the most likely to be benched, based on substitutions so far.
I knew it!!!
Good call lol

Last week we didn’t get the performance but it sounds like this week we certainly did! Time to start enjoying being a Pompey fan?!