TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Shrews Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loads of tickets available, looking at the booking system.
Worth encouraging fringe supporters, especially those with school age kids to take the chance to get along.
Once all the season tickets come online, I would imagine tickets will become a lot harder to come by.
I’ll be there
(16-08-2021, 12:56 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll be there

Me too, the NSL row in front of where I sit is "temporarily out of action."  STs there have been moved into the NSU
Just looking at the seating plan for tonight and there seem to be far less seats available than there were Saturday. Does this suggest a better attendance or are the club releasing less seats for an evening game for some reason? Still no Milton End sales though.
(17-08-2021, 11:44 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Just looking at the seating plan for tonight and there seem to be far less seats available than there were Saturday. Does this suggest a better attendance or are the club releasing less seats for an evening game for some reason? Still no Milton End sales though.

Larger attendance tonight hopefully.
looked again and there are seats but looks like we are selling pretty well now, fratton end almost all gone and much of south stand. still think the club needs to tweak the sales engine to stop lots of single seats being left all over the place, a pretty standard algorithm when we but seats for cinema and theatre these days.
1- 0 Already Tunnicliffe 3 minutes PUP.