TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: MyPompeyHub is fucking useless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't understand mobile numbers when you update your profile and deletes all new data you've provided. Pathetic validation
The validation was what stumped me - wouldn’t accept the info I put in. I kept at it and it eventually accepted, like a sulky child. As the IT guys at my last place were always saying as they shook their heads in disbelief…...’it shouldn’t do that’
The moral is, always let others iron out the bugs  Big Grin .

I used to work in IT and that’s why I never buy the first release of anything or use new software for at least 6 months.

I know I haven’t got 6 months with the Hub but I’ll give it a few days  Wink .
sounds a good plan to me

perhaps the club should have rolled it out 6 months ago in the middle of lock down, when we all had lots of spare time and no rush for tickets! NOT in the busiest, most confusing time for ticket and St sales that we have had in many years.
Worked first time for me. No issues with mobile number etc. Everything seemless.

Sometimes a browser's autofill can put the wrong info in the wrong fields which can cause issues for you.
If you put an empty space at the end of the phone number it coerces the number to become a string and accepts it
auto fill caused me problems too, paying by card my name is slightly different on each of my bits of plastic for example. it had to be exact on pompeypay
How or where do you download it?