TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ricky Holmes goes to Farnborough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
34 years old, 10th club of his career and his 5th in 4 years https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/farnborou...38951.html
we do seem to have signed a lot of players who subsequently went down rather than up.
as well as some upwardly mobile of course
To be fair Ricky did quite well after his falling out with Awfs, mainly at Northampton and Charlton. He even had a short time and a few appearances in the Championship at Sheffield Utd under Wilder who he played for at Northampton. The one I can't get over is Ben Chorley, one of many dire players we have had over the years. He has recently been appointed as Swindon Town's Director of Football, he has known for a long time their new Benefactor if that is the right word.
wonder where the Austrian one is at the mo?
(16-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]wonder where the Austrian one is at the mo?

Football Pundit for Austrian TV was the last I ever saw
(16-08-2021, 07:04 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]wonder where the Austrian one is at the mo?

Football Pundit for Austrian TV was the last I ever saw

Absolutely shocking, he was. The news used to really wind me up saying he was a good player. 

Anyone remember sonko & devera... shivers down my spine.
(16-08-2021, 08:00 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone remember sonko & devera... shivers down my spine.

Ah yes, 50p head and 50p foot!