TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Taylor Moore of Bristol City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pompey linked with a loan move for 24 year old Bristol City central defender Taylor Moore. However, we face competition from Wigan and Hearts.
Bit of a mixed bag the last 5 years with Bristol, loaned out but but does has valuable experience in the Championship recently. 
Could be a good signing.  Wonder when his contract ends?
Somewhat odd, our defence with three clean sheets is strengthened whilst our strike force with only one goal between them remains the same.

I know that many much better judges of the game than I insist that defences win championships and goals only win matches but I do wonder none the less at our seeming priorities.
might be a case of who is available and also which agent is leaking the details of his own player to play clubs off against each other. and of course we can't realistically bring in a striker until we offload one that we have already
The 3 positions DC wants to strengthen are a right sided CB, a play maker/ creative midfielder and a striker. So Moore fits the bill for the CB role
I'm guessing we are hoping that Raggett does not get automatically dropped, we do need an out and out defender or two as well as all the flash harries