TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Transfer rumour - Jordan Shipley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are apparently trying to sign Jordan Shipley from Coventry. The 23 year old Irish midfielder can also play on the left of midfield.
which would make a third left midfield, and restarts all the thoughts about one of our high paid lefties being lined up for a move etc etc
Just as well we haven't got a game this week, going to be a lot of transfer guff to think about
(25-08-2021, 10:33 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]which would make a third left midfield, and restarts all the thoughts about one of our high paid lefties being lined up for a move etc etc
Just as well we haven't got a game this week, going to be a lot of transfer guff to think about

He's more of a replacement for Jacobs than Curtis, but surely Curtis is the more likely to go.
I couldn't disagree with any of that, might be that we have to take what money we can get for whichever player, Then spend it and the wages on 2 or even 3 reinforcements.
I guess we are still hoping that Harrison is taken off the wage bill too.
Wednesday want Harrison but want us to cancel his contract so they can have him on a bosman.

We paid a fee for him so can't see that happening
throwing half a million away would be unlikely. Looking at Sky transfer coverage, there are not a lot of fees about this season.
Might have to loan him for now to make space for an incoming striker?
(26-08-2021, 09:42 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wednesday want Harrison but want us to cancel his contract so they can have him on a bosman.

We paid a fee for him so can't see that happening

I want a new car from the garage down the road but I dont want to pay for it, I reckon if I ask them if I can have it fir nothing they might tell me to go fuck myself