TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Transfer deadline day hopes/predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HOPES: Harrison out, a right-back and forward in.
PREDICTIONS: Harrison goes and a right-back comes in.
We need a striker above all else
Harrison out …. Tom Eaves in please
I thought before that we needed a backup winger more than a striker but after the lack of converting chances to goals we clearly need a quality finisher.
Hopes...Promotion
Predictions...No rain this week
Romeo of Millwall looks like it could happen and DC says he wants to bring in another striker ( another?? I didn’t even know we had one!)
Who's Hmong?
Fat fingers lol
No more of anything unless they're strikers.
Apparently the Tom Eaves 'interest' doesn't exist acc to The News.
Good job too. His strike rate is something like 1:4
Cavani is looking for a no.7 shirt.
he lack of converting chances to goals we clearly need a quality finisher.

? have we created that many chances to be missed?
at this level they are not going to finish more than one in three at best.
HOPES: offload Curtis, Harrison, Marquis, bring in 2 strikers and Ben Thompson

EXPECTATIONS: All 3 big earners stay and we don't get BT
Is the Ben Thompson whinge the new bring back Gary O Neil whinge?
if harrison goes now its going to take some rapid admin to replace him.
(31-08-2021, 07:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]if harrison goes now its going to take some rapid admin to replace him.

I can’t see Harrison going now with less than 2 hours to go. Looks like we’ll be stuck with him, RHF, Hirst and Marquis for the rest of the season. I can’t see them scoring more 30 goals between them.
(31-08-2021, 08:18 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-08-2021, 07:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]if harrison goes now its going to take some rapid admin to replace him.

I can’t see Harrison going now with less than 2 hours to go. Looks like we’ll be stuck with him, RHF, Hirst and Marquis for the rest of the season. I can’t see them scoring more 30 goals between them.

Looks like you are right … looks like our striking hopes and dreams rest with RHF and Hirst
[b] [/b]Mahlon Romeo [Millwall - Portsmouth] Loan
Unfortunately no one wanted Misfire Harrison so we're stuck with the clown and not the striker DC wanted.
So now it's over to D.C. to work out how we score enough goals from midfield to back up the lack of a free scoring striker. Plenty of successful teams don't have a 20 goals per season player.
Did we sign Jay Mingi ? Can we still sign him ( if we haven’t already) as I believe he’s out of contract .
Pinning my hopes on Ahadme!! Poor guy has to come of age fast.
Woke up this morning with that Christmas Day feeling.
Excitement quickly faded on realising I'm still stuck with my Raleigh when I wanted a Chopper.
(01-09-2021, 07:42 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Did we sign Jay Mingi ? Can we still sign him ( if we haven’t already) as I believe he’s out of contract .

Free agents can be signed after the window. Not sure on the date that the free agent window closes though, but I believe there is quite a bit of time.
However clubs cannot make loan signings.
Hopefully having Azeez behind Marquis can bring the best out of him.
Pages: 1 2