TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: number 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This fabelled number ten position?
Who is going to play there?

If we have not got such a player, why not let the strikers play as a pair?
I've stated before that Harness played some of his best football for Pompey and scored goals as the no.10.

But I guess it'll be Azeez.
I'd agree Harness did well. But he seems to struggle to reproduce a string of good performances on any position?
Azeez is a very interesting call, if he can do it, maybe that might be the key to unlock our 4 very decent front/wide men (at this level)
Azeez is a CM player but could play there & get into scoring positions.

He may well outscore Marquis & Harrison put together!
(02-09-2021, 08:47 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Azeez is a CM player but could play there & get into scoring positions.

so he may well outscore Marquis thenĀ  Dodgy
(02-09-2021, 09:25 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2021, 08:47 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Azeez is a CM player but could play there & get into scoring positions.

so he may well outscore Marquis thenĀ  Dodgy

Harrison does at least generally take a good penalty
Excited to see Azeez play (wherever that may be). So is he competing with Williams tunnicliff and Morrell? Or is he in that forward attacking 3 in front?
(03-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Excited to see Azeez play (wherever that may be). So is he competing with Williams tunnicliff and Morrell? Or is he in that forward attacking 3 in front?

Depends on what system DC plays. He normally plays CM & likes to wear the No.4 shirt but can easily play in the No. 10 position.

Can't wait to see him play. Most Arsenal supporters wanted to him to stay & be on the 1st team bench he's that good.

But Arteta wants him to get lots of play time which he can't guarantee gut has 1005 faith in DC after he nurtured Smith - Rowe at Huddersfield.