TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Vaccination passports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Could be interesting getting into a game.
Conspiracy theorists right again.
If these are brought in it's another step to giving up our freedom. Fight against at any cost.
No one should object to sensible measures being brought in to help us get out of the pandemic. I cannot see what the problem is. Don't we already need proof of certain vaccinations to visit some countries or to work in some NHS areas? Do you object to having compulsory jabs for yellow fever to go on some holidays and to be able to prove it? Do you object to hands-on health workers requiring Hep B jabs? Let's keep a sense of proportion here and avoid any hysteria.
It’ll only be the anti- vaxxers complaining , them and the Uber liberals dripping about losing some sort of imagined freedom loss.
BTW before any says it, I’m not including those who for medical reasons can’t get jabbed. I’m sure they’ll get a card ( if they haven’t already) to show they’re exempt.
Showing proof of vaccination to cross frontiers is one thing; having to show a certificate to enter a nightclub or football match is quite another.
I’m sure it’ll only be a temporary measur until we learn to live with( like the flu/ aids etc).
(05-09-2021, 02:17 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see what the problem is. 

The problem is the sheeple not seeing this is another play for ID cards with a different excuse.

It's the same as the Apple scandal wanting to look at Al your photos because "they want to make sure you are not beating your children".

It's the oldest trick in the book - find something that 99 percent of people are in favour of and use it as the thin end of the wedge to shoehorn in something insidious and Draconian. And if you argue against it, people won't be asking why you're against the act, they will ask why you're against looking out for the children
(05-09-2021, 02:46 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure it’ll only be a temporary measur until we learn to live with( like the flu/ aids etc).

There's nothing more permanent than temporary measures.
Scum, reading the Spectator can cause immeasurable harm. Watch out for yourself.
(05-09-2021, 12:56 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]Could be interesting getting into a game.

Vaccine passports are a joke and it is no surprise that all the usual ‘we love to be controlled’ sheep are in favour of them.

Currently Covid is well down the list of causes of death, below flu in fact. We live with flu, we can live with Covid.

It’s not even possible to imagine the chaos trying to get into a game if ‘passports’ have to be checked, by the time everyone has been ‘approved’ the game would be over.

If you are scared of getting Covid, don’t fecking go. How about that?
(05-09-2021, 02:27 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]It’ll only be the anti- vaxxers complaining , them and the Uber liberals dripping about losing some sort of imagined freedom loss.
BTW before any says it, I’m not including those who for medical reasons can’t get jabbed. I’m sure they’ll get a card ( if they haven’t already) to show they’re exempt.

"imagined freedom loss" Hello!! Wakey wakey. You really are fucking dim aren't you.
So which din are you then? Anti- vaxxer or Uber liberal tosser
(05-09-2021, 05:46 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]So which din are you then? Anti- vaxxer or Uber liberal tosser

Neither! I can just see though the bs. ID cards, 2 tier society, 2nd class citizens. Oh it's 1984.

So far a lot of the conspiracy theories have proved correct.
Went on-line a month ago and got proof of vaccination a pretty simple process assume it'll be something like this.  

The problem for me is not the DOLs issue but after reading about the queues at the airports through lack of staffing is truly concerning.
How will it work getting in to the ground?
Everyone arrives as near to kickoff time for evening games already so would the game have to start later? I can see problems at the turnstiles.
Scotland giving ID cards short shrift.

Now there is a nation of common sense.
(05-09-2021, 06:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Scotland giving ID cards short shrift.

Now there is a nation of common sense.

OMG!!! If you think that you really are a cretin!!  Sad
It’s only for indoor events such as night clubs etc. People have been asked proof of age for years now this is just another thing. I’d imagine it would just for a short period, in fact I’d assume it probably won’t happen. Any mass ‘ spreading’ will have happened over the summer from festivals etc.
I hope ‘ Covid passports ‘ aren’t needed but im not going to get angry and upset if they are.
(05-09-2021, 05:46 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]So which din are you then? Anti- vaxxer or Uber liberal tosser

‘Uber’ ffs.

German for ‘above’.

An American technology company.

A pretentious term used by people trying to appear intellectual.

In which context are you using the word?  Smile
(05-09-2021, 09:05 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]It’s only for indoor events such as night clubs etc. People have been asked proof of age for years now this is just another thing. I’d imagine it would just for a short period, in fact I’d assume it probably won’t happen. Any mass ‘ spreading’ will have happened over the summer from festivals etc.
I hope ‘ Covid passports ‘ aren’t needed but im not going to get angry and upset if they are.

Three weeks to flatten the sombrero?
Sorry but you are wrong tag, proof of vacination and a clear blood test are required for buying tickets for Wembley for example. As for gaining admission, QpR v Millwall game saw massive queues with many people not getting into the ground until after half time. 

Also the "passport" is only valid for a month then you have to download another. Can't understand what use that is?

I also don't understand peoples fear of ID cards, many many countries use them and it's not as if we aren't tracked already, my mobile issues a monthly report of all the places I've been in the last month and I've only got to go near a shop before I get a review request.
Bloody embarrassing when I go into the shop next to the cum in handy massage parlour.
I thought there was an NHS vaccine proof thing on your phone?
Mind you I always get there early to watch the warm ups so am unlikely to be in a massive queue with those (who shall not be named) who prefer an extra pint or six before braving watching Pompey.
As regards Scotland, with their numbers doubling as soon as school reopened we can expect to see the same here.
(06-09-2021, 11:08 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there was an NHS vaccine proof thing on your phone?
Mind you I always get there early to watch the warm ups so am unlikely to be in a massive queue with those (who shall not be named) who prefer an extra pint or six before braving watching Pompey.
As regards Scotland, with their numbers doubling as soon as school reopened we can expect to see the same here.

There is an NHS App with proof of vaccination but can you imagine the chaos checking that for thousands of people?

As for the number of cases, that is not the important thing. We don’t religiously count cases for everything else do we? Testing for flu virtually ceased when this madness was at it’s height, resulting in the skewing of case figures which were used as justification for shutting life down.

I repeat, anyone scared of Covid can stay away can’t they? Let the rest of us get on with life while we have it ffs.

Thx only thing we all have in common is that we die, the only questions are when and how.

Lif is short, we can’t afford to waste it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5