TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New Season Ticket has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay as far as these things go. I won't be using the pay feature part of it, others may be delighted at the chance to load it up and collect loyalty points.

But there's one glaring omission - no seat number. Every other card I've had from Pompey has my seat number on it. I mean there's no good reason as to why this new format one should but it just made it feel a bit more personal, more like the seat belonged to me.

Also I'm getting to the age when I could easily forget!
(07-09-2021, 10:52 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay as far as these things go. I won't be using the pay feature part of it, others may be delighted at the chance to load it up and collect loyalty points.

But there's one glaring omission - no seat number. Every other card I've had from Pompey has my seat number on it. I mean there's no good reason as to why this new format one should but it just made it feel a bit more personal, more like the seat belonged to me.

Also I'm getting to the age when I could easily forget!

Mine too. The potential problem is proving the seat is yours, if somebody else claims it. But I'm sure the Club has thought of this.
If you read the OS it explains why and that you will receive an extra card separately showing your seat. Not ideal but there it is.
Yes, just had a reply directing me to this

Season Ticket & Membership Cards
Interesting to see that the Fanza Sport app (which is what you need to download to register for any payments) has the lowest rating of any app I have ever seen. No way will I be using it and risking fraud.
(09-09-2021, 11:58 AM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to see that the Fanza Sport app (which is what you need to download to register for any payments) has the lowest rating of any app I have ever seen. No way will I be using it and risking fraud.

It's just my season ticket,that's all. Don't need pre payment or loyalty stuff.