TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: It could be worse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw Ipswich lost AGAIN. Spanked 5-2 at home.  Big Grin
We could be bottom.
And Cook's already starting to lose it. This is from his post-Bolton interview with Sky:

[b]"Q: As Ipswich manager you’ve had four wins from 23 games. And you’ve had big success before that. What do you put that down to? [/b]
A: Which one, the four wins or the big success? 

[b]Q: Well, the big success... both really. [/b]
A: Having good players. We’ve got good players now.  
I don’t think it’s fair to throw the record from last season in with this season, if I'm truthful, because you’re talking about two different squads. 

[b]Q: Do you think the fact you are the big club in this league is putting pressure on the players? [/b]

A: I respect your job, but how many negative questions do you want to ask me? 
There are massive clubs in this league. Bolton Wanderers are a massive football club! Sunderland! Portsmouth! How many do you want?  

[b]Q: Do you think it’s in the coaching? [/b]

A: Come on mate!  

[b]Q: It’s a fair question.[/b]
A: I've answered your questions and I respect you’re doing your job, but you’re just asking negative one after negative one. "

What a pity the reporter didn't ask him: 

"Do you think Leam Richardson was the real force behind all your previous successes?"
Thought the team did well for large parts of game and when they finally did gain control and look like scoring we conceded.
Two 1-0 close defeats isn't very good but not disastrous but I'm not sure how DC is going to address the toothless attack at the moment.  Certainly need to thump a few teams and get some confidence.
Well, we’ve got two home games coming up, the first against Cambridge who shipped 5 yesterday, Plymouth ? Not so sure.

Perhaps Corporal Guy could be persuaded to pull his boots on again, couldn't be slower than Marquis.