TrueBlueArmy Forums
Team Today - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Team Today (/showthread.php?tid=2623)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Team Today - ForeverPompey - 14-01-2023

I accept Bishop must be sick and tired of getting poor or no service but I don't think he moves or puts himself about like a natural player. I am not his biggest fan though it has to be said!!

RE: Team Today - briefcase_wanchor - 14-01-2023

So wasteful when we get a chance. Ogilvie and Morrison guilty so far.

Goooallll!!!! For Everton... but I'll take any comfort right now))

RE: Team Today - bluetagagain - 14-01-2023

Raggett is and has been a liability and problem for sometime. He’ll never be a footballer as long as his starfish points downwards. One good game every 10 or so doesn’t make him decent. We need another experienced centre back. We need 2 wingers who can cross. Send Dale back ( what does he do????) .
Hughes needs to get at 3 or 4 asap
GK
CD
LW
RW

Agree with above but would add that we are now abject all over the pitch.

Don’t worry. The club are right on top of it.

Looking forward to that!!

Wilder’s just added another million to his transfer fund demand.

Not sure Jesus could find a miracle big enough to sort this mess out.

RE: Team Today - Ain’t got a Danny - 14-01-2023

I was asked what I thought the score would be a couple of days back. I said 4-0 loss.

There’s a lot wrong.

RE: Team Today - TBP - 14-01-2023

I didn't see the game today, but give the goalie two or three games to settle in, before abusing him.

RE: Team Today - Ain’t got a Danny - 14-01-2023

The keeper hasn’t been treated well by Cowley.

Still no room for that experienced striker Pigott. Boy he's upset everybody at the club.

(14-01-2023, 05:20 PM)TBP Wrote: I didn't see the game today, but give the goalie two or three games to settle in, before abusing him.

He’s off on loan I hear so that might be good news for him. Better than playing behind our defence.

RE: Team Today - Northstander - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 05:20 PM)TBP Wrote: I didn't see the game today, but give the goalie two or three games to settle in, before abusing him.

There's been a great deal of sympathy for him the way he's been thrown in at the deep end

RE: Team Today - Northstander - 14-01-2023

I may have missed it but I haven't seen any abuse, there's been a great deal of sympathy for him the way he's been thrown in at the deep end

RE: Team Today - Cliff Portwood gave me a lift - 14-01-2023

They put in a decent performance against Spurs so there must be the potential to stop this woeful run. Their confidence is shot and they expect to lose. There are good players at the club who would probably shine elsewhere - such as Morell, Mingi - and others who could be reclaimed - such as Curtis. Hopefully, Rafferty and Lowery to return. An inspirational manager could stop the rot this season and start building again for next. And it's not a complete rebuild. Persuade Richardson, take a chance on Foster or... please.... pay Wilder.

RE: Team Today - Pompeyg100 - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 05:37 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote:

He’s off on loan I hear so that might be good news for him. Better than playing behind our defence.

Shouldn’t think that’s the plan now Griffiths has gone, he should stay as backup to whoever comes in.

His contract ends in June.

(14-01-2023, 05:41 PM)Northstander Wrote:

I may have missed it but I haven't seen any abuse, there's been a great deal of sympathy for him the way he's been thrown in at the deep end

He's been criticised for one of the goals.

Agreed. Pretty much guarantees he will be loaned out then the way the idiots running our club work.

RE: Team Today - Hammie - 14-01-2023

Fingers crossed we finally get our injured midfield back and the right back to give Swansom a break, which he probably needs.
If we do, then things could quickly improve a notch or two.

RE: Team Today - Pompeyg100 - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 06:39 PM)TBP Wrote:
(14-01-2023, 05:41 PM)Northstander Wrote:

He's been criticised for one of the goals.

I mean it was a pretty terrible mistake but under very very difficult circumstances. We can’t just pretend it wasn’t his fault. I feel for him and should never have been in that situation, he has the PE teacher to thank for that.

The gaff aside, I thought he was very solid for a debutant.