TrueBlueArmy Forums
Still no manager then - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still no manager then (/showthread.php?tid=2636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Still no manager then - JamesPLewis - 17-01-2023

Think BlueArmy needs to check his sources in future lol

RE: Still no manager then - BilltheCat - 18-01-2023

(15-01-2023, 02:42 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: Our new manager will be Grant McCann after arriving in Pompey.

Manning has fallen through.

Expect McCann to be named manager within the next 48 hours.

Written with such authority a few days ago. Clearly, at least one poster put money on your "horse".

Any update, please?

RE: Still no manager then - slayer - 18-01-2023

Poor bogbrush

RE: Still no manager then - West Australian Portsmouth Fan - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 07:36 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(15-01-2023, 02:42 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: Our new manager will be Grant McCann after arriving in Pompey.

Manning has fallen through.

Expect McCann to be named manager within the next 48 hours.

Written with such authority a few days ago. Clearly, at least one poster put money on your "horse".

Any update, please?

Not sure about BA’s contacts. He said in the pre season we were going to sign George Hirst. Can’t remember if it was permanent or a loan but neither happened. He still may be right about McCann but maybe not. Time will tell

RE: Still no manager then - exterminator - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 07:38 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Poor bogbrush

Ha, Ha , Ha so  little do you know Scumloving Coont. 

I opened an account with Bet Victor as I know exactly who Blue Army is, he has many contacts throughout football & played with at least one current EFL manager. 

Now you Burger Flipping Minion - I opened &  put £25 in the Bet Victor account- I then put £15 on Grant McCann so that left me with £10 plus the £30 in free bets they give you  for opening an account. 

The £10 of my money  I put on a 4 horse accumulator on Monday (recommended by one of the professional tipsters I follow on Telegram) ,  after 3 winners  Bet Victor  offered me £178 05 to cash out,  the last horse was a 5/1 shot which I was pretty dubious about.

If it had won I would give been in for £1k plus but luckily I chose to lo cash out as it came 4th.- so £163 profit on that one bet alone. 

Over the last couple of days I have been using the         " free bets " - I have banked £75 and my account currently stands at £118+ in cash plus a £10 free bet. 

So even for a retarded simpleton like you £118+£75+£10 = £203 or £178 profit on my £25 investment !! 

I have a screenshot of the winning Bet slip, message me your email address & I will send you a copy sucker.

That is the same for any other disbelieving coont !!

Now get back to your minimum wage burger flippers job and leave making money to the smart  people.

RE: Still no manager then - Pompeyg100 - 18-01-2023

But you lost the £10 by believing BA?

(18-01-2023, 08:28 PM)exterminator Wrote:

I opened an account with Bet Victor as I know exactly who Blue Army is, he has many contacts throughout football & played with at least one current EFL manager. 

Now you Burger Flipping Minion - I opened &  put £25 in the Bet Victor account- I then put £15 on Grant McCann so that left me with £10 plus the £30 in free bets they give you  for opening an account. 

The £10 of my money  I put on a 4 horse accumulator on Monday (recommended by one of the professional tipsters I follow on Telegram) ,  after 3 winners  Bet Victor  offered me £178 05 to cash out,  the last horse was a 5/1 shot which I was pretty dubious about.

If it had won I would give been in for £1k plus but luckily I chose to lo cash out as it came 4th.- so £163 profit on that one bet alone. 

Over the last couple of days I have been using the         " free bets " - I have banked £75 and my account currently stands at £118+ in cash plus a £10 free bet. 

So even for a retarded simpleton like you £118+£75+£10 = £203 or £178 profit on my £25 investment !! 

I have a screenshot of the winning Bet slip, message me your email address & I will send you a copy sucker.

Now get back to your minimum wage burger flippers job and leave making money to the smart  people.

No one actually cares!

(18-01-2023, 08:55 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: But you lost the £10 by believing BA?

I've lost NOTHING moosh - in actual fact I've just won another £8:on another horse race in USA .

So now £126 cash balance, £10 free bets, £75 banked already = £211 less £25 initial deposit - so  up £186 since Sunday on that Bet Victor Account!!

Winners = Happy Days  Big Grin Big Grin

p.s Just waiting on another Rashford Shot On Target  (SOT) for another bet to come in, already had a winner with 1 Rashford SOT + 1 MUN SOT.  Tongue

*yawn*

(18-01-2023, 09:13 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 08:28 PM)exterminator Wrote:

No one actually cares!

I do, it is FREEEEEEEE money in my pocket - Now Scatty Billy  Boy   "Teacher, leave those kids alone"

(18-01-2023, 09:14 PM)exterminator Wrote:

I've lost NOTHING moosh - in actual fact I've just won another £8:on another horse race in USA .

So now £126 cash balance, £10 free bets, £75 banked already = £211 less £25 initial deposit - so  up £186 since Sunday on that Bet Victor Account!!

p.s Just waiting on another Rashford Shot On Target  (SOT)or another bet to come in, already had a winner with 1 Rashford SOT + 1 MUN SOT.  Tongue

Betting on horse races in the US? You’ve got a problem pal.

His problem is that he's an utter twat who fucked over everyone on DogShitAlley!!

(18-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote:

p.s Just waiting on another Rashford Shot On Target  (SOT)or another bet to come in, already had a winner with 1 Rashford SOT + 1 MUN SOT.  Tongue

Recommended by a  "Professional Horse Racing Tipster" who gas USA contacts -  Odds on Winner !!

(18-01-2023, 09:24 PM)exterminator Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote:

Recommended by a  "Professional Horse Racing Tipster" who gas USA contacts -  Odds on Winner !!

https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk

RE: Still no manager then - Jezzer - 18-01-2023

I bet he's going to spend his winnings on a new bogbrush  and a few bottles of clorox bowl cleaner and I don't any professional yank tipster to tell me I'm right.

RE: Still no manager then - slayer - 18-01-2023

He'd spare us all these bizarre spaces and air quotes if he bothered to take his marigolds off.

Then again, they're what make him so easy to avoid at Roko, so I'd rather he didn't.

(18-01-2023, 09:21 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: His problem is that he's an utter twat who fucked over everyone on DogShitAlley!!

What's that got to do with you limp wristed lefty loser Teacher Billy Boy  "Just leave those kids alone"

p.s. It was another "Brick in the Wall" Big Grin Big Grin

........and with that the "Burger Flipper Union" aka  Jezebel & Scumlover raise their greasy heads above the parapet asking to be shot at  Rolleyes

All we need now is Dimbo  for the full set.

I don't know how many time I have told you bloated burger flipping barstewards  that I worked virtually my whole working career with cars/transport. .

I've never cleaned a public loo in my life unlike you Maccy D-  Billy No Star  Bozos  whose have to keep the customer toilets clean.......

I'm now retired so play golf, go to gym, swim, watch PFC & a couple of local teams, travel & have a few  holidays as & when. Also help a relation in his decorating business when required ,  have a few few low stake fun bets & make a few quid by following strict unit based betting plans

Now get back to your minimum wage burger flipping  & don't eat too many . ... you'll get faaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt !!!!

(18-01-2023, 11:03 PM)exterminator Wrote: I don't know how many time I have told you bloated burger flipping barstewards  that I worked virtually my whole working career with cars/transport. .

I've never cleaned a public loo in my life unlike you Maccy D-  Billy No Star  Bozos  whose have to keep the customer toilets clean.......

I'm now retired so play golf, go to gym, swim, watch PFC & a couple of local teams, travel & have a few  holidays as & when. Also help a relation in his decorating business when required ,  have a few few low stake fun bets & make a few quid by following strict unit based betting plans

Again.....no one cares!

You have to be the dullest poster in recent memory.

DogShitAlley's loss is our bitterly sad gain. No wonder they're all glad to see the back of you.

RE: Still no manager then - Daniel - 19-01-2023

Got to be today right?

RE: Still no manager then - Bedhamptonblue69 - 19-01-2023

Latest rumour is the club want Nicky Cowley to be manager with Danny Cowley as his assistant !! New dream team . Championship here we come !!!

RE: Still no manager then - exterminator - 19-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:16 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:03 PM)exterminator Wrote: I don't know how many time I have told you bloated burger flipping barstewards  that I worked virtually my whole working career with cars/transport. .

Again.....no one cares!

DogShitAlley's loss is our bitterly sad gain. No wonder they're all glad to see the back of you.

I've been posting on this board  & it's previous incarnations sporadically  since around 2001 Scatty Batty Bill, which is a lot long than you "new boy".

The only time  I didn't post on here was when banned courtesy of  " Grasser Bill the Scatt"

Do you remember Road Custard & that moosh from Gosport who used to do daily updates - nah didn't think so .......think again twat.

RE: Still no manager then - Jizbag - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 07:33 AM)Bedhamptonblue69 Wrote: Latest rumour is the club want Nicky Cowley to be manager with Danny Cowley as his assistant !! New dream team . Championship here we come !!!

That made me laugh  Big Grin

RE: Still no manager then - simonfkwit - 19-01-2023

Daily updates....monacokid if I remember correctly?

Ah the halcyon days.

RE: Still no manager then - Jizbag - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 08:43 AM)exterminator Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:16 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:

Again.....no one cares!

I've been posting on this board  & it's previous incarnations sporadically  since around 2001 Scatty Batty Bill, which is a lot long than you "new boy".

The only time  I didn't post on here was when banned courtesy of  " Grasser Bill the Scatt"

Do you remember Road Custard & that moosh from Gosport who used to do daily updates - nah didn't think so .......think again twat.

Monaco Kid