TrueBlueArmy Forums
Planned Protest - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Planned Protest (/showthread.php?tid=2647)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Planned Protest - mikey393 - 20-01-2023

Here are the Main 3 Qus they want the Board to answer:

PFC Coalition is calling on Tornante to provide supporters with explicit, unambiguous details (activities, timescales, milestones etc.) regarding:

1) The club’s plan to increase capacity at Fratton Park (including the final capacity the club is
planning to deliver, and the planned increase each year to reach the final capacity.)

2) The club’s plan to make the Academy fundamental to the club’s success.

3) The club’s plan for providing a sustainable playing budget that enables promotion from League One; and the club’s plan for providing a sustainable playing budget in the Championship that will empower the team to compete for promotion to the Premier League.

I can't see anything wrong with the above as we'd all like to know the answers.

I think the protest tomorrow ia too premature.

Give them a chance to answer first.

RE: Planned Protest - Pompeyg100 - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 08:41 PM)mikey393 Wrote: Here are the Main 3 Qus they want the Board to answer:

PFC Coalition is calling on Tornante to provide supporters with explicit, unambiguous details (activities, timescales, milestones etc.) regarding:

1) The club’s plan to increase capacity at Fratton Park (including the final capacity the club is
planning to deliver, and the planned increase each year to reach the final capacity.)

3) The club’s plan for providing a sustainable playing budget that enables promotion from League One; and the club’s plan for providing a sustainable playing budget in the Championship that will empower the team to compete for promotion to the Premier League.

A protest is fucking pathetic

RE: Planned Protest - pushbike_pete_PFC - 20-01-2023

They could always write an open letter to Cullen. A protest? As has already been stated... pathetic.

RE: Planned Protest - Gerry Hatrick - 21-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 08:41 PM)mikey393 Wrote: Here are the Main 3 Qus they want the Board to answer:

Agree. Let's see how the season pans out. We have half our fixtures still on the board and the play-offs are still a realistic goal.

RE: Planned Protest - slayer - 21-01-2023

There's an airplane up above Fratton Park tailing a sign saying Eisners No Ambition No Plan

RE: Planned Protest - dsmg - 21-01-2023

Better than a coffin!

RE: Planned Protest - mikey393 - 21-01-2023

It's a view & should liven things up!

RE: Planned Protest - Pompeyg100 - 21-01-2023

Over a hundred people have been planning that for months?! Haven’t heard one person backing it, most laughing at it.

These wimps need a new hobby.

(21-01-2023, 04:02 PM)dsmg Wrote: Better than a coffin!

I think the coffin would have been less embarrassing to be honest.

RE: Planned Protest - teeftwo - 21-01-2023

The reaction on Twitter has been hilarious.

RE: Planned Protest - Hammie - 21-01-2023

I completely missed it, happily.

(21-01-2023, 05:39 PM)teeftwo Wrote: The reaction on Twitter has been hilarious.

I’ve been enjoying it too, wish I could watch the debrief meeting.

The club must be pissing themselves.

RE: Planned Protest - Northstander - 21-01-2023

A complete waste of money however much it cost.

RE: Planned Protest - dsmg - 21-01-2023

The plane flew over about two weeks too late.

RE: Planned Protest - mikey393 - 21-01-2023

Timing is everything!