TrueBlueArmy Forums
Tonifgts Team - Actual - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tonifgts Team - Actual (/showthread.php?tid=1016)

Tonifgts Team - Actual - Who_Am_I? - 21-09-2021

Bazunu
Romeo, Freeman, Raggett, Brown
Morrell, Williams, Harness, Tunnicliffe
Curtis, Marquis

Subs Bass, Downing, Azeez, Thompson, Hirst, Harrison, Hackett-Fairchild

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - dsmg - 21-09-2021

Win by two goals and we're back in the play-offs

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - Pedalo_menders - 21-09-2021

Glad Downings been dropped. Where on earth is Jacobs?

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - Hammie - 21-09-2021

jacobs is seeming a familiar story of an experienced player being frozen out, hope not but it seems it already

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - Hammie - 21-09-2021

Hope there is a plan to replace Harness later, he's running all over the place. The forward press does seem to be working tonight. Just need Raggie to ease up a bit before he gets himself a red

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - ForeverPompey - 21-09-2021

Slightly perplexed by Jacobs and also by the call to HF when we went behind. He would rarely be my choice. Ahadme is already a cast off it seems. Still, no arguing that somehow we clawed a point back with the changes.

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - bluetagagain - 22-09-2021

I doubt we’ll see Jacobs in a Pompey shirt unless he changes his mind. He strongly disagrees with DC’s methods and could be gone in January.

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - mikey393 - 22-09-2021

Same old falling out with the Manager routine. Neither Jackett or Cowley like any dissent in the ranks even if it's constructive. I believe the players should be able to have their input at team meetings. When Jackett demoted both Pitman & Evans & froze them out that cost us promotion I'm sure. If anyone should have gone it was Jackett & Not Pitman. It seems the same is happening with Jacobs & Cowley all over again. If he wants to move him on along with at least with Marquis/Harrison he needs to play him to keep him in the shop window.

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - TBP - 22-09-2021

(22-09-2021, 01:09 PM)mikey393 Wrote: Same old falling out with the Manager routine. Neither Jackett or Cowley like any dissent in the ranks even if it's constructive. I believe the players should be able to have their input at team meetings. When Jackett demoted both Pitman & Evans & froze them out that cost us promotion I'm sure. If anyone should have gone it was Jackett & Not Pitman. It seems the same is happening with Jacobs & Cowley all over again. If he wants to move him on along with at least with Marquis/Harrison he needs to play him to keep him in the shop window.

What do you expect from a PE teacher?

RE: Tonifgts Team - Actual - Hammie - 22-09-2021

a size 14 plimsole across the backside?
Or that's how it was at Priory!