TrueBlueArmy Forums
Reaction: Pompey 1 - 2 Harrowgate - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Reaction: Pompey 1 - 2 Harrowgate (/showthread.php?tid=1260)

Pages: 1 2

Reaction: Pompey 1 - 2 Harrowgate - dsmg - 04-12-2021

Absolute carp second half, they could have scored three in the last 5 mins

RE: Deserved - mikey393 - 04-12-2021

Terrible result at home but we didn't need a replay either.

RE: Deserved - Cressers - 04-12-2021

I heard the Final Score summariser ask for the BBC to force ITV4 to carry the replay. Fortunately we avoided that.

The happy-clappy bubble has burst; we're still a mediocre mid-table team.

RE: Deserved - ForeverPompey - 04-12-2021

We certainly learned everything we need to know about Azeez. Fancy dan with no future here. Absolute garbage from him again today to go along with Williams who is always rubbish.i can only assume we were trying to lose in the last ten minutes. Nothing else could explain the bizarre performance as we gave them the ball and let them run into our area time after time. Insult to the fans who paid good money and braved the cold. Shameful performance.

RE: Deserved - TBP - 04-12-2021

Lots of fancy footwork, today,but no end result.

RE: Deserved - foxleyblue - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 05:12 PM)Cressers Wrote: The happy-clappy bubble has burst; we're still a mediocre mid-table team.

are we that good?

RE: Deserved - Lawrence - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 05:12 PM)Cressers Wrote: I heard the Final Score summariser ask for the BBC to force ITV4 to carry the replay. Fortunately we avoided that.

The happy-clappy bubble has burst; we're still a mediocre mid-table team.

Cowleys subs show that the cup isn't his thing this year. Azeez needs to go in January and Hackett barely kicked a ball right all game. Should've played the academy - at least they would have a go.

Didn't want a replay and will take a fair result. They wanted it. And I don't have to dread a tie with skum or Brighton.

We're shite. Ordinary at best.  Always have been this season and, until we stop fishing for bargains at poundstretcher, always will be.

RE: Deserved - Smirnoffexpress - 04-12-2021

We are so shiete I cannot even summon any anger, was half expecting it. Fair play to Harrogate,I wish them well in the next round.

RE: Deserved - Jizbag - 04-12-2021

Apparently a sickness bug has hit the squad...might have something to do with the performance?

RE: Deserved - Hammie - 04-12-2021

I was sad that I could not go and support the FA Cup.
Sounds like it was a fortunate happenstance in the end.

RE: Deserved - exgaffer - 04-12-2021

That was absolute shite, no passion, no desire, no shape.

We pullled everyone back when Harrogate had a free kick/corner, Harrogate left a man up when we had one.

The Harrogate keeper will never get an easier afternoon if he plays until he’s 100.

Appalling doesn’t come close to describing that performance.

Apart from that, it was OK.

I wish Harrogate all the best in the next round, they were the only actual team on the pitch and thoroughly deserve to go through.

RE: Deserved - Pedalo_menders - 04-12-2021

I think Brown did his tendon after we had used 3 subs so only had the right wing to use.

It was a crap(ish) performance. Ive seen us play worse. Williams and Harrison aren't doing anything to try and get a new contract.

Agree that azeez was ineffective. Far too deep to make a difference.

RE: Deserved - BilltheCat - 04-12-2021

Agree with exgaffer 100%.

Never thought I'd write that - think I need to lie down!

RE: Deserved - Ain’t got a Danny - 04-12-2021

The Cowleys weren’t interested in a cup run this year. Not too good at hiding it.

RE: Deserved - dsmg - 04-12-2021

One thing is not having a cup run, another is losing at home to Div 2 team and so not making the third round with a potential payday. In fact he put out his strongest team available bar Curtis and he came on second half. Scheisse.

hIGHLIGHTS? - foxleyblue - 05-12-2021

Has anyone got a link to the (so-called) highlights from yesterday?
 They usually have them on youtube, but I can't find anything.

RE: hIGHLIGHTS? - foxleyblue - 05-12-2021

Bloody caps lock.

RE: hIGHLIGHTS? - exgaffer - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 05:17 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: Bloody caps lock.

You are better off without them believe me.

RE: hIGHLIGHTS? - dsmg - 05-12-2021

Club must have censored them. Just when we thought things were looking up. That is so Pompey.

RE: hIGHLIGHTS? - JIMBON - 05-12-2021

bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59521674

(05-12-2021, 05:39 PM)JIMBON Wrote: bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59521674

Thanks for the link

(05-12-2021, 05:19 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 05:17 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: Bloody caps lock.

You are better off without them believe me.

How right you are Gaff

RE: Deserved - Hammie - 05-12-2021

for a cup game against lower level teams, I would have put Curtis n the team if at all possible. His attitude would be just what is needed not some fancy dan who is used to playing tippy tappy football with nothing at stake. I very much hope we are not going to have to rely on Azeez (or a similar replacement) in the cold weather and crowded games over Christmas and beyond.

RE: Deserved - mikey393 - 05-12-2021

That was truly terrible ust watched the Highlights & No. 20 Raggett at fault for both goals.

That was a spineless perormance. DC should have given them all a rocket at H.T.

RE: Deserved - Hammie - 05-12-2021

do this lot care much about rockets?