TrueBlueArmy Forums
Team Today - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Team Today (/showthread.php?tid=1352)

Pages: 1 2 3

Team Today - Who_Am_I? - 03-01-2022

Bazunu
Romeo, Raggett, Ogilvie, Freeman
Williams, Morrell
Reeco Hackett, Harness, Curtis
Hirst

Subs.
Bass,  Brown, Downing, Azeez,
Harrison, Jacobs, Marquis

RE: Team Today - Hermann's_no_hermit - 03-01-2022

A little surprised Robertson not yet on the subs bench. Guess he's still working his way back to fitness. This game seems massively important to me. We had great momentum going into the enforced 3 week lay-off. Really hope we can pick straight up where we left off.

RE: Team Today - Who_Am_I? - 03-01-2022

Robertson, along with Tunnicliffe and Thompson should all be available in a week's time

RE: Team Today - Hermann's_no_hermit - 03-01-2022

(03-01-2022, 02:43 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: Robertson, along with Tunnicliffe and Thompson should all be available in a week's time

Okay, thanks. It's another 12 day gap until our next game so no excuses for any tiredness for any player after that

RE: Team Today - Who_Am_I? - 03-01-2022

Yes we do have a gap, in league games but there is a another game against Exeter in the League Trophy on Friday night.

RE: Team Today - TBP - 03-01-2022

Indeed, Exeter will be a good run out for the recovering players.

RE: Team Today - mikey393 - 03-01-2022

Great to see we're actually playing again today! PUP.

I see adam May playing for them today.

Did we let him go too soon?

Had some good games for us but Not outstanding.

RE: Team Today - Pedalo_menders - 03-01-2022

May was developing well but we also had Ben Close at the time who was better. Both will end up having decent careers but timings didn't work to remain at Pompey.

RE: Team Today - briefcase_wanchor - 03-01-2022

We look Rustier than Terry Waite’s bicycle at the moment. Curtis having one of his bad games, Harness being marked out the game. Romeo looks solid as ever.

(03-01-2022, 03:32 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: May was developing well but we also had Ben Close at the time who was better. Both will end up having decent careers but timings didn't work to remain at Pompey.

Good points Pedalo. Not sure that their replacements are any better though.

Today's game looks like a 0-0 at present so early Subs needed.

Like to see us play 4-4-2 2nd half with Harrison/Marquis brought on topartner Hirst.

Also, put on Jacobs/Azeez to play the No.10 role & supply a decent service to the strikers.

Cambridge commentary moaning that we should have had 2 red cards. Shame that they thought it was Freeman (not Raggett) and Reeco (not Harness) that committed the atrocities against them. It may be L1 reffing but its conference level commentary!

Romeo has been so impressive today. We just need a bit of creativity to unlock Cambridge. We have faded a bit after a relatively bright start.

(03-01-2022, 04:08 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: Cambridge commentary moaning that we should have had 2 red cards. Shame that they thought it was Freeman (not Raggett) and Reeco (not Harness) that committed the atrocities against them. It may be L1 reffing but its conference level commentary!

Romeo has been so impressive today. We just need a bit of creativity to unlock Cambridge. We have faded a bit after a relatively bright start.

What station is it on please?

I'm watching on iplayer. On an unnamed expat TV package. Think the commentary is from BBC radio Cambridgeshire

(03-01-2022, 04:18 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: I'm watching on iplayer. On an unnamed expat TV package. Think the commentary is from BBC radio Cambridgeshire

O.k. thanks. Looks like they're down to 10 men now?

Just pop out the room for 5 mins and Cambridge have a man sent off and the game is suspended! Hope the person in the crowd is ok.

Looking like its gonna be nailed on for 0-0 then.

Game on hold as a Cambrige supporter receives medical help.

Jacobs on for Freemen positive move by DC

RE: Team Today - Wightblue - 03-01-2022

Poor stuff from Pompey with a shocking lack of creativity very evident.

Cambridge are 17th, playing with 10 men and yet we can’t create a single clear cut chance, just one moment of class required but where’s it coming from ?

The Window will need to be propitious if we are to make the playoffs

RE: Team Today - ForeverPompey - 03-01-2022

Only got radio here but sounds like we have been truly awful since they went down to ten. Is that how it looks?

RE: Team Today - Wightblue - 03-01-2022

Should have added that no one could call this Ref a ‘homer’

Only 1 shot on target with 65% of play. Dreadful in anyones book!

Same problems we've had all season. Its all Pompey now. Curtis should have scored but blasted over. Cambridge commo: Well, that was closer to the moon than the goal.

Balls just bouncing off Marquis. Nothing sticking. May as well just pass straight to Cambridge.

RE: Team Today - Jizbag - 03-01-2022

Utter rubbish. Really bloody awful. Come on Eisner you tight coont, put your hand in your pocket. We deserve a better team than this.