TrueBlueArmy Forums
Prince Andrew - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Prince Andrew (/showthread.php?tid=1383)

Pages: 1 2

Prince Andrew - Pedalo_menders - 13-01-2022

What a prick. Why isn't there more pressure for him to have to face criminal proceedings?

Selling your ski chalet to pay off a civil suit doesn't really seem like much of a punishment? Im amazed the Royal immunity isn't being questioned in the press.

RE: Prince Andrew - dsmg - 13-01-2022

Royalty in the XXI century. WTF?

RE: Prince Andrew - exgaffer - 13-01-2022

(13-01-2022, 07:03 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: What a prick. Why isn't there more pressure for him to have to face criminal proceedings?

Selling your ski chalet to pay off a civil suit doesn't really seem like much of a punishment? Im amazed the Royal immunity isn't being questioned in the press.

I think he still owed money on the chalet too, what a loser.

If he has nothing to answer for he shouldn’t try to pay off his accuser anyway, anyone who does that knows they are guilty.

The only slight concern I have is the money angle, the girl has already taken one payout. If she was forced to have sex with him she should take it to the criminal courts first.

RE: Prince Andrew - bluetagagain - 13-01-2022

He was and is a complete coont . So glad his military’ranks’ have been returned

RE: Prince Andrew - bluebollox - 13-01-2022

I think that interview he did with Emily Maitlis did so much damage to him. The cant sweat/no recollection of the woman/was getting a pizza etc etc. Absolute car crash of a interview.
Whoever was advising him was away with the fairies.

RE: Prince Andrew - scumslayer - 13-01-2022

Tbh I think becomig citizened is the first step towards him being able to quietly settle

RE: Prince Andrew - Pedalo_menders - 13-01-2022

(13-01-2022, 07:29 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(13-01-2022, 07:03 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: What a prick. Why isn't there more pressure for him to have to face criminal proceedings?

I think he still owed money on the chalet too, what a loser.

If he has nothing to answer for he shouldn’t try to pay off his accuser anyway, anyone who does that knows they are guilty.

The only slight concern I have is the money angle, the girl has already taken one payout. If she was forced to have sex with him she should take it to the criminal courts first.

Thats one of my concerns Gaff. He is immune from criminal prosecution. She couldn't pursue a criminal case even if she want to. All because he is a Windsor. Like I said, I can't believe the media haven't latched on to this. Its absolutely ridiculous he has no case to answer in the criminal courts.

RE: Prince Andrew - Ain’t got a Danny - 14-01-2022

If he goes ahead with the civil case and loses he could face criminal charges in the US. The U.K. would be asked to agree an extradition. Could be messy.

Fucking funny though.

RE: Prince Andrew - Pedalo_menders - 14-01-2022

(14-01-2022, 01:20 AM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: If he goes ahead with the civil case and loses he could face criminal charges in the US. The U.K. would be asked to agree an extradition. Could be messy.

Fucking funny though.

They could do a hostage swap  Wink Andrew for the diplomats wife who did the hit & run on the biker.

RE: Prince Andrew - Deebo - 14-01-2022

Anyone who calls themselves Vagina Guffer deserves a good shagging from a royal imho.

RE: Prince Andrew - Jezzer - 14-01-2022

(14-01-2022, 02:25 PM)Deebo Wrote: Anyone who calls themselves Vagina Guffer deserves a good shagging from a royal imho.

With a name like that I'm surprised he went anywhere near her.  Smile

RE: Prince Andrew - Deebo - 14-01-2022

(14-01-2022, 04:28 PM)Jezzer Wrote:
(14-01-2022, 02:25 PM)Deebo Wrote: Anyone who calls themselves Vagina Guffer deserves a good shagging from a royal imho.

He’s made of stern stuff. He was married to Fergie.  

Big Grin

RE: Prince Andrew - Jezzer - 14-01-2022

(14-01-2022, 05:03 PM)Deebo Wrote:
(14-01-2022, 04:28 PM)Jezzer Wrote:

Big Grin

Now now you're well out of order there.... I'm not having any Fergie bashing on this  board. 

Admin??!!

RE: Prince Andrew - Ain’t got a Danny - 17-01-2022

Big Grin
[/quote]

Face like a phantom, could get a job haunting houses. Another inbred drain on taxpayers.

RE: Prince Andrew - Tomsk - 17-01-2022

Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Prince Andrew - Jezzer - 15-02-2022

Reading between the lines the original of that photo turned up causing randy Andy to sweat buckets.

RE: Prince Andrew - Chris37 - 15-02-2022

Surely one has to beg the question. Why give someone many millions of pounds if you do not know her or have no recollection of meeting her?

RE: Prince Andrew - Smirnoffexpress - 15-02-2022

Alternatively, why chase money over justice if you have been assaulted.

RE: Prince Andrew - Tufnell_Chimes - 15-02-2022

Alternatively maybe the carrot came with a stick.

RE: Prince Andrew - Ain’t got a Danny - 15-02-2022

Taxpayer will be picking up his tab. It’s all taxpayers money in the end.

RE: Prince Andrew - stayinupforever - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 06:43 PM)Chris37 Wrote: Surely one has to beg the question. Why give someone many millions of pounds if you do not know her or have no recollection of meeting her?

That is the $64,000 question.

RE: Prince Andrew - Isaac Hunt - 17-02-2022

To save Mum further embarrassment

RE: Prince Andrew - Ain’t got a Danny - 17-02-2022

Charlie’s just blown that idea with his cash for honours scheme.

RE: Prince Andrew - stayinupforever - 21-02-2022

Virginia Giuffre seems to have been a victim in another abuse case this time involving a French fashion agent who has committed suicide while being held inprison. Gullible, careless or what?
An intricate web indeed.

RE: Prince Andrew - DeepBlue - 21-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 12:30 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: Virginia Giuffre seems to have been a victim in another abuse case this time involving a French fashion agent who has committed suicide while being held inprison. Gullible, careless or what?
An intricate web indeed.

The French guy was part of the Esptein ring , one of the ones who supplied the vitctims, so its not 'another abuse case' - it's the same one. 

His suicide hardly points to innocence, and neither does paying £12m to someone you never met for something you never did.