TrueBlueArmy Forums
Last days of johnson - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Politics and Brexit (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Last days of johnson (/showthread.php?tid=1385)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Last days of johnson - Tufnell_Chimes - 04-02-2022

Guff, there is no 'ism' in "Racist fuçkwit" - its just "Racist" and "fuçkwit".

RE: Last days of johnson - oi oi saveloy - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 09:25 AM)Albie Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:02 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 10:33 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: "Who actually gives a flying one about all this?" ...er, most people it would seem - its not about parties, its about lying to parliament, its about debasing his position and this time it does look like it will be different from the Russia Report, its more like the Owen Paterson bribery scandel, it doesn't look like its going to go away. Looking forward to you giving a free pass to this absence of accountability to the next government that is formed, whatever colour that may be. You've set the bar.

Remember this Guff?:
"When someone uses the term ‘casual racist’ you know they have lost the argument big time."

And now this:
"cesspit that London has become under her and Calif Khan’s watch"

As I said, casual racists.

Only you or BTC could find something racist in that ffs.

I take it the ‘Calif Khan’ bit is what you are referring to and that has f all to do with race. Khan acts as if London is his caliphate to rule at will, never addressing the real issues that plague the city. 

I should have said ‘caliph’ of course and this is a reference to an Islamic ruler, Islam is a religion not a race, so your comment is not only fatuous, it is factually incorrect. You are even more of a dolt than I thought.

Racist fuçkwit.

??

RE: Last days of johnson - Tufnell_Chimes - 04-02-2022

Nothing to see here

RE: Last days of johnson - Albie - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 10:04 AM)exgaffer Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 10:33 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: "Who actually gives a flying one about all this?" ...er, most people it would seem - its not about parties, its about lying to parliament, its about debasing his position and this time it does look like it will be different from the Russia Report, its more like the Owen Paterson bribery scandel, it doesn't look like its going to go away. Looking forward to you giving a free pass to this absence of accountability to the next government that is formed, whatever colour that may be. You've set the bar.

Remember this Guff?:
"When someone uses the term ‘casual racist’ you know they have lost the argument big time."

And now this:  "cesspit that London has become under her and Calif Khan’s watch"

I take it the ‘Calif Khan’ bit is what you are referring to and that has f all to do with race. Khan acts as if London is his caliphate to rule at will, never addressing the real issues that plague the city. 

I should have said ‘caliph’ of course and this is a reference to an Islamic ruler, Islam is a religion not a race, so your comment is not only fatuous, it is factually incorrect. You are even more of a dolt than I thought.

Racist fuçkwit.

Surely not someone else who bandies about ‘isms’ without a fucking clue what the terms actually mean.

‘Fuckwit’  Smile .

Such delicious irony.
You're about as percipient as a dog turd.

RE: Last days of johnson - exgaffer - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 02:19 PM)Albie Wrote:

Remember this Guff?:

And now this:  "cesspit that London has become under her and Calif Khan’s watch"

Racist fuçkwit.

Surely not someone else who bandies about ‘isms’ without a fucking clue what the terms actually mean.

‘Fuckwit’  Smile .

Such delicious irony.

Percipient eh? Been reading up have we?

RE: Last days of johnson - Smirnoffexpress - 04-02-2022

Don’t worry about Albie, he’s just another hand wringing coont.

RE: Last days of johnson - oi oi saveloy - 04-02-2022

I bet albie’s got some Velcro shoes

RE: Last days of johnson - Albie - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 04:18 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 12:02 PM)exgaffer Wrote: Only you or BTC could find something racist in that ffs.

Racist fuçkwit.

‘Fuckwit’  Smile .

Such delicious irony.

Don't need to "read up", unlike you, I'm not a socially illiterate moron.

RE: Last days of johnson - exgaffer - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 07:43 PM)Albie Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 09:25 AM)Albie Wrote: Racist fuçkwit.

‘Fuckwit’  Smile .

Such delicious irony.

‘Socially illiterate’ Smile .

Someone calling themselves Albie would not use phrases like ‘socially illiterate’ or words like ‘percipient’ that’s for sure.

Where did you find them, in your shiny new copy of ‘Social Justice for Beginners’?

Faf  Smile .

RE: Last days of johnson - Smirnoffexpress - 04-02-2022

What’s socially literate for “coont”?

RE: Last days of johnson - Tomsk - 05-02-2022

Always good to pop in to the politics and brexit section to get up to date with the educated and erudite cut and thrust of it all... !!!

RE: Last days of johnson - Isaac Hunt - 05-02-2022

It's open university here.

RE: Last days of johnson - Tufnell_Chimes - 05-02-2022

Though its more like Universally Challenged most of the time.

RE: Last days of johnson - Albie - 05-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 08:10 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 10:04 AM)exgaffer Wrote: Surely not someone else who bandies about ‘isms’ without a fucking clue what the terms actually mean.

‘Fuckwit’  Smile .

Such delicious irony.

Someone calling themselves Albie would not use phrases like ‘socially illiterate’ or words like ‘percipient’ that’s for sure.

Where did you find them, in your shiny new copy of ‘Social Justice for Beginners’?

Faf  Smile .

Says the man whose IQ is around room temperature.

RE: Last days of johnson - exgaffer - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 03:42 PM)Albie Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 02:19 PM)Albie Wrote: You're about as percipient as a dog turd.

Faf  Smile .

When you say ‘room temperature’ I assume you mean your gran’s back bedroom you infantile clown  Smile .

RE: Last days of johnson - Albie - 06-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 05:32 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 03:42 PM)Albie Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 04:18 PM)exgaffer Wrote: Percipient eh? Been reading up have we?

Faf  Smile .

When you say ‘room temperature’ I assume you mean your gran’s back bedroom you infantile clown  Smile .

This is how imbecilic you are, I'd have to dig her up and ask first.

RE: Last days of johnson - Tufnell_Chimes - 06-02-2022

Guff, I don't think there's a poster on here that still has living grandparents. And if there is, what the fook are you doing on here?

RE: Last days of johnson - Smirnoffexpress - 06-02-2022

Let’s leave Nans out of it, mine was Boudicca.

RE: Last days of johnson - oi oi saveloy - 11-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 06:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Let’s leave Nans out of it, mine was Boudicca.

Interesting that you came up with Boudicca mush was just having a conversation the other day about how the name changed from boadicea (apologies if I spelt that wrong) which is the name we were taught.
How did they know to change it is someone still alive from 61 AD and if so is it dsmg?

I’ve looked it up since and now know but I’d still like to know if dsmg was around then.

RE: Last days of johnson - dsmg - 11-02-2022

You’re older than me Butchy, the Torchy Boy online hoolie

RE: Last days of johnson - Deebo - 11-02-2022

I would never have had Savs down as someone who spends his days discussing the pronunciation of the names of old queens.

On the same theme, I’m sure its libber·ar·chie and not li·buh·raa·chee.

(11-02-2022, 07:53 AM)dsmg Wrote: You’re older than me Butchy, the Torchy Boy online hoolie

There’s the weasel now.

You can see it now.
There goes Boudicca in her chariot steaming down the hill with 200,000 warriors then an hour later “putt putt putt” the weasel with his cleft palate flapping in the wind reaches the top of the hill in his mobility scooter with square wooden wheels ...... late again after hiding.

RE: Last days of johnson - Tufnell_Chimes - 13-02-2022

…and then the thousands were killed, London and St Albans we’re sacked. And then she killed herself.

What’s your point?

RE: Last days of johnson - oi oi saveloy - 14-02-2022

(13-02-2022, 11:00 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: …and then the thousands were killed, London and St Albans we’re sacked. And then she killed herself.

What’s your point?

Oh hello Stupid,
My point is square wheels aren’t going to get you very far when you’re trying to keep up with an army on the march and I was talking to cleft palate the cyber warrior not you.

You may go now it’s very unlikely but I’ll let you know if we need you again.