TrueBlueArmy Forums
Jackett Out! - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Jackett Out! (/showthread.php?tid=16)

Pages: 1 2

Jackett Out! - YellowCheeseMonkey - 24-11-2020

Its going to rain Smile 

Apologies..missing some old 'classic' threads from FOL

Can't really complain about Kenny too much at moment though

RE: Jackett Out! - bluetagagain - 24-11-2020

(24-11-2020, 12:28 PM)YellowCheeseMonkey Wrote: Its going to rain Smile 

Apologies..missing some old 'classic' threads from FOL

Can't really complain about Kenny too much at moment though

He's still a coont. Gone at the end of the season,promotion or not

RE: Jackett Out! - slayer - 24-11-2020

The results are coming but the trust has gone forever. It's blatant that he's only going 4-4-2 now to try and lengthen his contract. If he had done that last season or the season before we would have fucking gone up. The reason we didn't is because he is a stubborn coont.

He is still a stubborn coont now, he's just a stubborn coont that's trying to be a hanger on and he's limited in the number of things he can stubborn about at once, so he's forgotten about his useless Christmas tree because he's preoccupied by being on the football scrapheap come the summer.

Wanker.

RE: Jackett Out! - Tomsk - 24-11-2020

You wanted him to listen and to change, he's done that but he's still a cuunt?
He can't win can he!

RE: Jackett Out! - BilltheCat - 24-11-2020

(24-11-2020, 03:14 PM)scumslayer Wrote: The results are coming but the trust has gone forever. It's blatant that he's only going 4-4-2 now to try and lengthen his contract. If he had done that last season or the season before we would have fucking gone up. The reason we didn't is because he is a stubborn coont.

He is still a stubborn coont now, he's just a stubborn coont that's trying to be a hanger on and he's limited in the number of things he can stubborn about at once, so he's forgotten about his useless Christmas tree because he's preoccupied by being on the football scrapheap come the summer.

Wanker.

Yes....but how do you REALLY feel about him?

RE: Jackett Out! - Deebo - 24-11-2020

(24-11-2020, 03:43 PM)Tomsk Wrote: You wanted him to listen and to change, he's done that but he's still a cuunt?
He can't win can he!

I like him now he's finally done what everyone has been telling him for the last two fvcking years to do.

RE: Jackett Out! - Deebo - 24-11-2020

Raggs shows the forwards how to do it. Great header.

RE: Jackett Out! - slayer - 24-11-2020

No he can't win Tomsk because the collapse when we lost Thompson was fucking criminal. We were crying out for 4-4-2 with Hawkins wasting chances and getting isolated up top. Even before that we were far from convincing, riding by the seat of our pants with far too many one goal margins.

Did he do it then? Did he fuck. He had just been extended. He didn't give a shit.

We draw far too many games and that turn of the year was inexplicable. Two up top and that completely disappears - not only would we have bagged an auto slot, we would have won it by a wedge.

Funny how money tests resolve isn't it?

He can't fuck off quickly enough.

RE: Jackett Out! - Tomsk - 09-12-2020

Things going well atm, maybe they'll reward him with a new extended contract, that would be a nice Christmas present wouldn't it

RE: Jackett Out! - Isaac Hunt - 09-12-2020

Champions and double cup winners ,another 3 years nailed on

RE: Jackett Out! - Tomsk - 09-12-2020

Absolutely Isaac, potential treble cup winners

RE: Jackett Out! - bluetagagain - 09-12-2020

3 more years. Please God (just pick your own one) no!!!!!!
Bin regardless how well or bad we do.

RE: Jackett Out! - Isaac Hunt - 09-12-2020

Need a Jexit referendum

RE: Jackett Out! - Northstander - 09-12-2020

If there is No promotion yet again this season then he has to go. The P Pot trophy means nothing apart from some useful money in the bank. P.U.P.

RE: Jackett Out! - hilsea12 - 09-12-2020

Very true.

RE: Jackett Out! - Cowespompey - 10-12-2020

He’ll be gone if we don’t get promotion

RE: Jackett Out! - Gerry Hatrick - 10-12-2020

Difficult to argue with a 52% win rate. Incredible really and even better than his success-rate when he won the league with Wolves. If you were feeling mean I suppose you could point to the fact that quite a few of those wins have come in the EFL Trophy. 

I think even he knows that he and Pompey will part company if promotion is not achieved this year and I've got a sneaking suspicion he's going to do it.

RE: Jackett Out! - Isaac Hunt - 10-12-2020

Only thing that will stop him IMHO is a stack of injuries

RE: Jackett Out! - bluetagagain - 10-12-2020

Lets be honest,KJ is only playing 442 because his beloved 4231 was going nowhere at the beginning of the season. He was very lucky there were no spectators to vent their dissent,that coupled with a limited budget etc I reckon he would've been sacked a couple of months ago. He still hasn't found a No10 (I doubt one exists in the lower leagues) in fact he's still not sure who to play up front with Marquis. He was forced to change tactics not because he wanted to to but through pressure. I really hope his contract isn't renewed regardless of promotion.

RE: Jackett Out! - EddJ - 10-12-2020

If we get promoted this season, I expect his contract will be extended. 

I'd even go so far to say that he could be an evil genius! He will have done so badly in the playoffs in the last couple of seasons to ensure promotion in his final year of his contract and will have earned a shot at the championship Rolleyes

RE: Jackett Out! - hilsea12 - 10-12-2020

Do the Owners really want promotion before the Grounds increased capacity is resolved?

Bound to be back to normal next August..shirley

It could be, if the Vaccine is successful.

We will either be vaccinated or will have had covid by then.

I would rather have the vaccine.