TrueBlueArmy Forums
5 wins 4 draws - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 5 wins 4 draws (/showthread.php?tid=1638)

5 wins 4 draws - stayinupforever - 08-03-2022

Should get us in play offs.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Pedalo_menders - 08-03-2022

Head to heads with Ipswich & Plymouth will determine if we can scrape a place.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Cunninglinguist - 08-03-2022

Make it the next five and we'll deserve autos. You seen it?

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Pedalo_menders - 08-03-2022

Yeh looks horrendous! But we are on fire at the moment. Looking forward to it!

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - briefcase_wanchor - 08-03-2022

There's not team above us who is currently in poor form - Wycombe have had a bit of a wobble, Sun'lan seem to be over theirs. But I'm sure they will be fearing us in equal measure. Buckle up.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Wightblue - 09-03-2022

Stayinup
Yes, it seems likely that 76 points will be enough but which games do you see the 19 points coming from ? A lot of tricky fixtures ahead of us and little room for much to go wrong (injuries, Reds).

I think we will have a much better idea of our chances of making the playoffs after Ipswich and Plymouth, both teams will present us with problems to solve that the laughably poor Accy and Crewe did not (I can’t remember seeing two poorer sides in L1 this season).

If we come out of the next two games with wins then I think we may well be set fair for a playoff place but I think the Autos are beyond us …..but would love to be proved wrong !

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - bluetagagain - 09-03-2022

I still think the play offs are beyond us ( I’m very happy and would love to proved wrong). I still believe we’ll finish 8th. Plymouth are in the best position. Just a shame our early season was so poor.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Tomsk - 09-03-2022

It seems that everyone up there with us is winning atm too so instead of us romping up the table with this good run we're effectively just keeping up, a tad annoying.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Hermann's_no_hermit - 09-03-2022

(09-03-2022, 01:38 PM)Tomsk Wrote: It seems that everyone up there with us is winning atm too so instead of us romping up the table with this good run we're effectively just keeping up, a tad annoying.

It does feel like that but at the start of this run we were 14 points off the playoffs now we are 5 points off. Just very tight from 4th to 10th

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - mikey393 - 09-03-2022

Let's try to win our games in hand first then see where we are.

Big Bonus is Jacobs is available again & can make a major difference if he stays fit.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Cunninglinguist - 09-03-2022

Nice to have him back in the squad.

Done perfectly well without him.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Hammie - 09-03-2022

We are coming up to the time when the relegation candidates normally cause a few upsets against higher sides as they have nothing to lose and pressure mounts on the expected high flyers. At least we've played most of them already!

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Cunninglinguist - 10-03-2022

Yeah, I fancy Crewe against Sunderland. Mackems aren’t happy about their performances.

RE: 5 wins 4 draws - Isaac Hunt - 10-03-2022

Don´t be ridiculous....ohh hang on whoosh