TrueBlueArmy Forums
Partygate - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Politics and Brexit (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Partygate (/showthread.php?tid=1744)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Partygate - essentialmix75 - 13-04-2022

(13-04-2022, 07:44 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: Bingo!!
What part of what I said is not true?.

RE: Partygate - BilltheCat - 13-04-2022

All of it. Fuck off.

(13-04-2022, 07:46 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: All of it. Fuck off.

It's your view anything else is wrong a. Problem with this world people like you, that need to shut anyone with a different view down.

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 13-04-2022

Could I just add my 'fuck off' to Bill's 'fuck off'.

Fuck off, Lil'Mix.

*soz, for the language Admin, but really...

O' admin stop him from saying things us far 'left wings' don't want to hear.

Wet wipes!

The far left have killed the most people in this world so far and will for evermore. So keep sitting on your high horse Boys!.

RE: Partygate - Smirnoffexpress - 13-04-2022

Big Grin Nazi or not, ten out of ten for getting the resident virtue signalling squadron frothing at the mouth and tripping over themselves to win the outrage derby Big Grin Are there no go areas in this country? Of course there are, but don’t dare discuss it!

Have a good life Smirnoffexpress Mate my views are not excepted on this site, and the far left attack dogs will get me kicked off.

So FUCK THEM.

Long Live Brexit should have never been in the E FUCKING U. Love Europe hate The EU.

Good Night!.

Smirns, that wasn’t virtue signalling - that was my freedom of speech. You’re not trying to cancel me are you?

And Lil’Mix seems to be frothing enough for all of us.

RE: Partygate - BilltheCat - 13-04-2022

Smirnoffexpress Wrote:Are there no go areas in this country? Of course there are, but don’t dare discuss it!

Where?

RE: Partygate - scouse - 13-04-2022

My property is a no go area for tory brexiters.

RE: Partygate - Rescue Dog - 13-04-2022

(13-04-2022, 10:27 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: Corbyn has been the only leader to promote a shift towards a more radical politics, and looked what happened to him - villified by the shareholding estate and made out to be some marxist bogeyman. By the politics of the 60s and 70s it wasn't even that radical, even if he'd been allowed to implement every change he wanted it would still have been more right of centre than when Thatcher won her first election. Renationalising essential utilities and public transport, hardly the stuff of marxist terror.

But saying there's just two bad apples in a massive understatement. Seems like the majority of tory mps could be siloed under any, or many, of the following deviations: fraudulent, tax avoider, tax evader, paid lobbyist, sexual predator, paedophile, domestic abuser, drug abuser, shameless scrounger, liar and unrepentant apologist for all the previous. I'm not saying other political parties don't have their own problem mps, because they obviously do, but they are absolutely nowhere near as concentrated as in the cesspit of conservative politics.
I don't believe they are just 2 'bad apples', I think the whole system stinks. 

I just laid out that idea as a possibility because many people still believe we have a functioning democracy (I do not).

I think Mandleson and Starmer are every bit as vile as anything the Tories have to offer. You just get their lies and authoritarian deviousness in a 'woke' flavour. They are actively moulding the new New Labour in their image.

Mandleson is poisonous, and Labour Friends of Israel needs shutting down (just like CFoI & LDoI need shutting down) another country has no business corralling so many of our MPs, but I’ve still to be convinced of Starmer’s dark side. Mrs Chimes has met him a couple of times through work and says he was the most genuine of the MPs that have visited - and they get quite a few. More than Corbyn even.

“The only thing that really divides this country is religion. England is a Christian country”

Bit odd that Lil’Mix has no problem calling us all sheep to to the WEF/elites/illuminati/or whatever but is a true believer of the oldest fib of them all. Soz, Lil’Mix but religious establishments are a construct. World’s oldest WEF, each and every one of them.

RE: Partygate - Rescue Dog - 14-04-2022

(13-04-2022, 10:06 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: Mandleson is poisonous, and Labour Friends of Israel needs shutting down (just like CFoI & LDoI need shutting down) another country has no business corralling so many of our MPs, but I’ve still to be convinced of Starmer’s dark side. Mrs Chimes has met him a couple of times through work and says he was the most genuine of the MPs that have visited - and they get quite a few. More than Corbyn even.

I agree with all of that Tuffers except the Starmer bit. Any charlatan can be civil/'sincere' for a brief meeting, indeed, I'd imagine this relatively low level of deceitfulness is a prerequisite for a politician.

Starmer is complete scum, off the top of my head, he has:

1) a proven  track record of lying (he broke 10/10 pledges made to Labour Party members for starters)
2)  he has an (ex?)Israeli spy running Labours on-line activities
3) he is actively banning any debate in the party which he (his handlers) don't want (and that covers a lot)
4) he is actively kicking out left wing members 
5) he is trying to kick out Jews for anti-semitism 
6) he is is a key part of the completely fake anti-semitism campaign (a truly disgusting witchhunt) 
7) he almost certainly has his mucky hands involved in Assange's atrocious treatment (rule of law my ass)
8) I do not believe he never saw Saville's file. As head of the DPP I find it inconceivable he was not involved, at least in part, in such a high profile case.
9) He is a member of the Trilateral Commission.

Any one of these make, IMO, make him unelectable. 

If people want change we need to be radical in our voting and spending. Blue, Red and Yellow really are all the same.

RE: Partygate - oi oi saveloy - 14-04-2022

Mr Mix, I don’t agree with hardly anything you say but thanks for upsetting the weak people.

RE: Partygate - exterminator - 14-04-2022

(13-04-2022, 08:42 PM)scouse Wrote: My property is a no go area for tory brexiters.

So a non-Tory who regards the EU as European Useless can inhabit half your property - I'll be round soon Big Grin

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 14-04-2022

Mr Mix, I don't agree with anything you say but thanks for activating Savzzz into writing an actual full sentence. A first!

RE: Partygate - exgaffer - 14-04-2022

(13-04-2022, 08:42 PM)scouse Wrote: My property is a no go area for tory brexiters.

I don’t suppose the queue of Tory Brexiteers attempting to enter your property is a long one Scouse .

I’m surprised someone like you believes in the concept of ‘property’ anyway.

(13-04-2022, 07:23 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: Did I say anything about  'Skin Colour'?.

nazi rule relied on quiet complicity which is what the weak people on this forum want. 
Makes you wonder who the real  Nazi’s are doesn’t it.

RE: Partygate - exterminator - 14-04-2022

(14-04-2022, 10:34 AM)exgaffer Wrote:

I don’t suppose the queue of Tory Brexiteers attempting to enter your property is a long one Scouse .

I’m surprised someone like you believes in the concept of ‘property’ anyway.

Oh, Scouse does believe in property Guff - but most of it is of the "half-inched" type  Tongue , the bricks and mortar  is the "Liverpool Slum" Rolleyes .

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 14-04-2022

(14-04-2022, 10:57 AM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: nazi rule relied on quiet complicity which is what the weak people on this forum want. 

Well you were doing so well, and then you went and over-reached. The above doesn't make any sense.

(14-04-2022, 11:14 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote:
(14-04-2022, 10:57 AM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: nazi rule relied on quiet complicity which is what the weak people on this forum want. 

Well you were doing so well, and then you went and over-reached. The above doesn't make any sense.

I just read a bunch of your posts and realised it didn’t need to make sense.

Oh and also Mr Mix,
I know nobody ever does but you shouldn’t put any stock in what someone with zero moral fibre like billthecoward says being as he thinks it’s ok to plss on and desecrate war memorials and wished someone death on another one of his posts he’s the very last person who should be taking the moral high ground 

RE: Partygate - dsmg - 14-04-2022

So, he who laughs at physical defects believes he has the moral high ground. Dear oh dear, Saveloy Butchy, the cyber bully.

(14-04-2022, 11:49 AM)Cleft palate Wrote: So, he who laughs at physical defects 

Only yours Mr Palate.