TrueBlueArmy Forums
Partygate - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Politics and Brexit (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Partygate (/showthread.php?tid=1744)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Partygate - essentialmix75 - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 03:30 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(14-04-2022, 07:28 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Bill, your the teacher go do your own homework. Many varied sources out there, I doubt you will look because finding out that it’s real just doesn’t fit in with your warped views.

And answer came there none.

Smex has officially entered the creepy world of ex-gafferdom. "If I say it then it must be true, and if I'm challenged then I will deflect".

You tell us there are no-go areas. Care to enlighten us?

No point in him saying anything you would dismiss he's source anyway.....

Theorist of Marxism, viewed religion as "the soul of soulless conditions"

Funny how BLM founders are trained Marxists too.

https://rumble.com/v10tdli-how-to-resist-brainwashing-at-football.html

RE: Partygate - exgaffer - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 03:30 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(14-04-2022, 07:28 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Bill, your the teacher go do your own homework. Many varied sources out there, I doubt you will look because finding out that it’s real just doesn’t fit in with your warped views.

And answer came there none.

Smex has officially entered the creepy world of ex-gafferdom. "If I say it then it must be true, and if I'm challenged then I will deflect".

You tell us there are no-go areas. Care to enlighten us?

It’s usually me doing the challenging BTC.

If I say ‘a man cannot become a woman’, for example, that is scientifically true. It doesn’t require a link to some fantasy piece in your bible the Guardian to validate it.

I live in the real world you see, not the alternate universe you and the rest of the lefties seem to inhabit.

RE: Partygate - BilltheCat - 16-04-2022

Perhaps you or essix could tell me where these mythical no-go areas are then.

Thanks for your help!

RE: Partygate - exgaffer - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 03:56 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: Funny how BLM founders are trained Marxists too.

https://rumble.com/v10tdli-how-to-resist-brainwashing-at-football.html

That would be the same BLM ‘trained Marxists’ who have been spunking all the donations on luxury mansions then? Faf. All the donors must feel like a right bunch of Charlies now, seen coming or what?

As for the brainwashing at the football, if you just ignore all the taking of the knee and virtue signalling nonsense, that works just fine. Brainwashing only really works on the gullible and those afraid to be suspected of ‘wrong think’, if you don’t give a fuck they can’t get you can they?

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 03:36 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: Did I say the Church?.

You are pro one faith, but on the other hand. Another is a 'establishments construct'.

I'm not pro any faith, I'm atheist. I've nothing against people having their personal spirituality - whatever that is - but it doesn't need a multi-billion pound organisation to validate it.

RE: Partygate - Smirnoffexpress - 16-04-2022

Bill, deflection my erse, remember the cenotaph desecration? You called me a liar on that one. When the evidence proved that I was correct I do not recall you accepting it as fact, so as far as you are concerned I worked out long ago that engagement ain’t an option.
I will though give you a couple of pointers old son. “No go areas” is a cover all. Let’s split them into two broad areas. Areas that the Police have difficulty operating, there are many serving and retired Police officers on record stating that certain areas of some of our main cities cannot be policed in the same manner as the rest of the country. Wether on a permanent basis or at times of heightened tension there are areas that the Police either will not enter or only do so in plain clothes. Second areas, are those areas were white folk enter at risk of getting attacked and injured or worse. In some of the old Northern mill towns it has been endemic but doesn’t get the same coverage afforded to non white victims attacked by whites.Again go do your own homework, it’s out there. Those on your side of the political divide cannot and will not ever accept any evidence in those areas because it would dent that “ multicultural dream” you all have. As can be seen by the lefts total denial of the industrial levels of sexual assaults carried out by “Asian” grooming gangs over the last twenty/thirty years in this country. Too unpalatable to accept for your ilk.

"go do your own homework"  No Smirns, substantiate your claim.

Oh, I did do some homework regarding grooming gangs for you because you don't seem able to. It took 20 seconds and comes to you from the Home Office.

A popular rightwing myth apparently

Though I know you really, really, really want it to be true.

RE: Partygate - BilltheCat - 16-04-2022

(16-04-2022, 06:44 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Bill, deflection my erse, remember the cenotaph desecration? You called me a liar on that one. When the evidence proved that I was correct I do not recall you accepting it as fact, so as far as you are concerned I worked out long ago that engagement ain’t an option.
I will though give you a couple of pointers old son. “No go areas” is a cover all. Let’s split them into two broad areas. Areas that the Police have difficulty operating, there are many serving and retired Police officers on record stating that certain areas of some of our main cities cannot be policed in the same manner as the rest of the country. Wether on a permanent basis or at times of heightened tension there are areas that the Police either will not enter or only do so in plain clothes. Second areas, are those areas were white folk enter at risk of getting attacked and injured or worse. In some of the old Northern mill towns it has been endemic but doesn’t get the same coverage afforded to non white victims attacked by whites.Again go do your own homework, it’s out there. Those on your side of the political divide cannot and will not ever accept any evidence in those areas because it would dent that “ multicultural dream” you all have. As can be seen by the lefts total denial of the industrial levels of sexual assaults carried out by “Asian” grooming gangs over the last twenty/thirty years in this country. Too unpalatable to accept for your ilk.

This is terrifying, Smex! You are doing the nation a public service.

Where exactly are we talking about, please?

Smirns has been triggered. But he's got a lousy aim.

Think that as more and more brexity-types realise they've been had, we're going to see a lot more of this aimless anger thing. Its MugRage.

RE: Partygate - essentialmix75 - 17-04-2022

"What struck me as being particularly curious about the claim made by the Guardian — that it is ‘white men’ who are key to child sexual abuse gangs — was that in the second paragraph of the article it was noted that the report found that ‘there was not enough evidence to conclude that child sexual abuse gangs were disproportionately made up of Asian offenders’.

If the evidence was inconclusive about Asian offenders, how could there be such certainty about white men being the main culprits?

One way to find out the ethnic background of grooming gangs, one would have thought, would be to look at those who have been found guilty of these offences. This is something Labour’s Sarah Champion noted when she said: ‘There are almost 100 people in jail now for grooming in and around Rotherham. Nationally there are between 500 and 1,000 people in jail for these offences. That’s quite a decent sample size, isn’t it? Why doesn’t the Home Office simply sit down with those offenders, interview them, and create an offenders’ profile from that?’"

"However, if we factor in the population differences, and assume that the data relates to the population as a whole, this 28 per cent of Asian men needs to be multiplied by 21 to balance up with the proportion of white men. Consequently, we would have to conclude, simply using this data, that proportionately Asian men are 20 times more likely to be street groomers than white men."

"The third piece of research that looks at actual offenders, rather than reported cases or local authority information, was published in 2013, and was again carried out by the CEOP. Looking at the offenders across all groups, from this research we find that of the 306 offenders 75 per cent were Asian."

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/01/04/no-asian-grooming-gangs-are-not-a-myth/

RE: Partygate - scouse - 17-04-2022

Hey look!

Random internet links to 'evidence' which validates our own personal prejudices.

Well, I must say, I'm convinced!

How about a little bit from your 'Leader'.

"The man whose tomb this is – paid for by the Communist Party of Britain in the 1960s – is of course Karl Marx. To this day, it remains a place of pilgrimage for people who think that Marx changed the world in a good way.

All have their own spin for dealing with the fact that roughly 100 million people were killed in trying to change the world along Marx's lines. Yet it stands there still, and there have been no serious efforts to topple or destroy it.

Occasionally it has been daubed in red paint – with such vandalism always condemned by cultural and political figures alike.

But through the events of recent years, there have been no online petitions or crowd efforts to pull it down and kick it into a river.

On the contrary, as recently as 2016, Salford University unveiled a new memorial to Friedrich Engels, co-author with Marx of The Communist Manifesto, in part to commemorate the fact that the two of them used to drink in a nearby pub in the 1840s.

It seems that a connection with Marx or Marxism is no ethical problem. There is no special effort to eradicate, problematise, decolonise, or otherwise act in an 'anti-racist' manner against the legacy of Marx and his circle.

And this is strange because as anybody who has read the work of Marx – especially his private letters to Engels – will know, Marx's reputation by the lights of our own age ought to be toast by now.

In one letter written in 1862, Marx turns his wrath on one of their fellow radicals, Ferdinand Lassalle, for not only being Jewish but for also having negroid features and hair. ('It is now quite plain to me he is descended from the negroes who accompanied Moses' flight from Egypt.') He uses the N-word more than once.

A charitable interpretation – such as has been denied to David Hume – might say this is just one ugly thing said by Marx in a private letter and that we shouldn't judge him harshly on it.

Yet this is not the only occasion that such a sentiment came from Marx's pen. In another letter, he reflects on the 'degenerative' nature of the 'common negro' and the 'leprous' nature of the Jewish people.

Moreover, he didn't just keep his racism to his private correspondence. In an article in a New York newspaper, he wrote that 'we find every tyrant backed by a Jew' and claimed that there exists always 'a handful of Jews to ransack pockets'.

And these proto-Hitlerian views are consistent throughout his life. In 1843, Marx writes: 'What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.'

In public and in private, Marx comes over as anti-black, antisemitic, anti-Indian, pro-colonialist and racist.

I reel off this incomplete list of what today are seen as an almost clean sweep of offences not simply because they demonstrate that the prophet and genesis of Left-wing thought, perhaps even its god, was guilty of every one of the vices levelled at all non-Marxists in the West.

But because Marx was far worse than any of the people whom Leftist campaigners have spent recent years lambasting. Marx's antisemitism is more noxious than Kant's. His career-long record of racism makes a single footnote in the work of Hume look very slight.

The only defence that might be made of him by his defenders and disciples is that he was a man of his time. That Marx lived in the 19th Century and therefore held on to a number of the era's more unpleasant attributes.

Yet who is not a man of their own time? Every person whose reputation has been brought down in the cultural revolution of recent years was also a man or woman of his or her own time.

So why should this excuse be successful when used in defence of Marx, yet dismissed when it comes to Voltaire or Locke? For his followers, Marx was not just a thinker or a sage.

He was the formulator of a world revolutionary movement. A movement that claimed to know how to reorder absolutely everything in human affairs in order to arrive at a Utopian society.

A Utopian society that has never been achieved and has cost many millions of lives in not being achieved but that activists across the West still dream of instituting next time: always next time.

What becomes clear in analysing the differences between the treatment of Marx and the treatment of almost every other thinker of the West is that Marx is protected because his writings and reputation are useful for anyone wishing to pull down the West."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10724839/DOUGLAS-MURRAY-dont-Left-care-Karl-Marx-vicious-racist.html

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

For me, that covers pretty much everything.

Of course, you can cherry-pick other bits to support whatever point you're trying to make.

RE: Partygate - exgaffer - 17-04-2022

(17-04-2022, 07:48 AM)scouse Wrote: Hey look!

Random internet links to 'evidence' which validates our own personal prejudices.

Well, I must say, I'm convinced!

Random internet links which validate someone’s personal prejudices.

You don’t see much of that on this board do you?  Big Grin 

Tufnell and BTC would be lost without them and actually criticise others for not doing likewise.

Not from me you don't.

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 17-04-2022

"You don’t see much of that on this board do you?"
Well, we've yet to see you post any evidence at all to prop up your rainbows and unicorns assertions of Brexit - absolutely nothing. Generally, you go all radio-silent for a while. Maybe this is the time you submit peer-reviewed articles demonstrating leaving the EU is the best thing since sliced bread.

The last thing I evidenced was sourced from the Home Office. If you have examples where I've used random internet links, go ahead and list them, I can wait.

"The third piece of research that looks at actual offenders, rather than reported cases or local authority information, was published in 2013, and was again carried out by the CEOP. Looking at the offenders across all groups, from this research we find that of the 306 offenders 75 per cent were Asian."

The CEOP
Parent agency National Crime Agency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Exploitation_and_Online_Protection_Command

That's yours and others problem, you think your links are evidence and others are misinformation.

Far left delusion.

RE: Partygate - Isaac Hunt - 17-04-2022

I love this thread...a few on here "debating" issues and essential mix talking to himself

RE: Partygate - Deebo - 17-04-2022

Little Mix likes to mass debate with himself.

RE: Partygate - Tufnell_Chimes - 17-04-2022

"we find that of the 306 offenders 75 per cent were Asian"

That's not really evidence though is it, its a lone statistic with very little context - that could be just low-hanging fruit, or racially-directed investigations, or finding one or two asian offenders that when you pull the thread brings in all the others - it is after all only looking at prosecutions in one area, and in one year. There's plenty of abuse cases where the police tread very lightly due to the individuals involved.

Most physical abuse appears to take place in tightly-knit or close communities and that is just as likely to be amongst the Catholic Church, Jehovah Witness, public schools, scout and girl guide groups, sports clubs, Whatsapp group or Westminster.

Grooming "Gangs"

52 cases

"“Type 1” group abuse involves targeting a victim, or victims, based on their vulnerability."

"75 per cent of recorded Type 1 group abusers, who target victims based on their vulnerability, were Asian. "

"The Office for National Statistics estimates that 7.5 per cent of the UK’s population are Asian."

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

RE: Partygate - Smirnoffexpress - 18-04-2022

Why do people, and indeed the authorities, continue to use the word “Asian” the industrial scale rape gangs ( “grooming” another fluffy term used to dilute the truth of the matter) where not Chinese, Indian or many of the other nationalities in “Asia” they were predominantly men of Pakistani origin and most follow the same religious ideology. The scale of these rape gangs is sickening, not least because the Police, politicians at local and national level and social workers all facilitated in it all by denying or suppressing it. A national disgrace. Only recently action to pressure the Police and local social services into answering for the wrong doing in Telford resulted in a counter demonstration by a few hundred lunatics, organised by SWP organisers! Yes the self same SWP that suppressed rape allegations in its own organisation by senior officers against its own young female members! Nonces being protected by nonces, it is a mad, mad world.

RE: Partygate - essentialmix75 - 18-04-2022

Watch the far left, loons, come out and defend their 'Degenerate' Comrades.