TrueBlueArmy Forums
Ground update video. brick by brick - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ground update video. brick by brick (/showthread.php?tid=1847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Cunninglinguist - 28-06-2022

Could they extend the north upper over the NSL and create a genuine two tier stand?

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Hammie - 28-06-2022

they have definitely discussed the lower rehash being designed to allow a top to be added later, no details as far as I recall.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Cunninglinguist - 29-06-2022

(28-06-2022, 09:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: they have definitely discussed the lower rehash being designed to allow a top to be added later, no details as far as I recall.
I recall thinking that the terracing seemed to take a long time to do, if it was just designed to take seats.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - oi oi saveloy - 29-06-2022

All the work being done on north stand has been done with future expansion in mind.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - BilltheCat - 05-08-2022

Latest update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBxs3VWPDeI

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Hammie - 06-08-2022

That is a really great link. Anyone going into the North or South Stands should make a point of watching and get there a bit early, its changed more than at any time in my lifetime!
I know there will be some who still criticise but this is a really exciting first and second stage to Fratton Park becoming what it should be once more.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Pompeyg100 - 06-08-2022

It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

What a load of crap that claim is.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Northstander - 06-08-2022

(06-08-2022, 07:59 AM)Hammie Wrote: That is a really great link. Anyone going into the North or South Stands should make a point of watching and get there a bit early, its changed more than at any time in my lifetime!
I know there will be some who still criticise but this is a really exciting first and second stage to Fratton Park becoming what it should be once more.

I will "tap in" around 1345, enjoy the view and hopefully say hello to those I know who are back in the NSL.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Isaac Hunt - 06-08-2022

(20-05-2022, 01:51 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: Agree with both of these posts - the club seems to have found themselves a really professional builder to carry out the works.  Really impressed with the updates.

Cost plus ?
Must have been difficult to submit a quotation.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - bluetagagain - 06-08-2022

(06-08-2022, 08:24 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

How do you know?? Where you involved during the refurb or are you another closet civil engineer.
FFS the club tries to do something positive and still someone will find something to fecking whinge about.

(06-08-2022, 10:00 AM)bluetagagain Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 08:24 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: It’s just the bare minimum to meet health and safety…….

How do you know?? Where you involved during the refurb or are you another closet civil engineer.
FFS the club tries to do something positive and still someone will find something to fecking whinge about.

Read my post again dickhead.

Cheers dickhead I have.
If you were replying to someone else’s post then normally you press ‘ reply’ or put the original statement between “” or ><.
This really helps to avoid confusion.
Always happy to help.

I wasn’t replying to a post dickhead.

I’m sorry you’re a bit slow.

Oh the old double negative post.
Now I understand, Dickhead

Thank God you’ve caught up. Dickhead.

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Tomsk - 06-08-2022

Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile

(06-08-2022, 12:27 PM)Tomsk Wrote: Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile

Don't be so hard on yourself Tomsk

RE: Ground update video. brick by brick - Tomsk - 06-08-2022

(06-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 12:27 PM)Tomsk Wrote: Wow there are a lot of dickheads about today  Smile

Don't be so hard on yourself Tomsk

Shhh!

Dickhead

Dickheads rule O.K.