TrueBlueArmy Forums
Team Today - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Team Today (/showthread.php?tid=185)

Team Today - Who_Am_I? - 06-02-2021

good to see an almost unchanged side, hope Bolton continues to impress at the back

MacGillivray
Johnson, Bolton, Raggett, Daniels
Harness, Naylor, Cannon, Jacobs
Marquis, Harrison

Subs
Ward, Brown, Mnoga, White, Byers, Curtis, Williams

RE: Team Today - bluetagagain - 06-02-2021

Would still like to see Hiwula on the bench to give us a different striking option

RE: Team Today - Who_Am_I? - 06-02-2021

In place of who, Harrison?

RE: Team Today - Wightblue - 06-02-2021

I thought Harrison was partnering Marquis in the starting eleven therefore Hiwula would probably have to take White, Curtis or Williams place.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t get any game time whatsoever, should Marquis or Harrison get injured or a straight red, a much less than match fit Huwula is hardly an option, why did Jackett re-sign him.

RE: Team Today - ForeverPompey - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 02:42 PM)Wightblue Wrote: I thought Harrison was partnering Marquis in the starting eleven therefore Hiwula would probably have to take White, Curtis or Williams place.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t get any game time whatsoever, should Marquis or Harrison get injured or a straight red, a much less than match fit Huwula is hardly an option, why did Jackett re-sign him.

I agree it's strange he gets no game time or even bench time now but I think on this occasion you couldn't have 3 wingers on the bench.

I didn't say Hiwula was replacing anyone i said I'd like to see him on the bench to give us a different striking option. He could be on the bench today instead of Mnoga for example, especially as Naylor could drop back to CB if needed and we have 2 midfielders on the bench

(06-02-2021, 02:53 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: I didn't say Hiwula was replacing anyone i said I'd like to see him on the bench to give us a different striking option. He could be on the bench today instead of Mnoga for example, especially as Naylor could drop back to CB if needed and we have 2 midfielders on the bench

15 minutes played... hoping we start playing soon!! so many corners suddenly but no end product. Marquis seems to be half asleep.

RE: Team Today - Hammie - 06-02-2021

we seem to ahve worked them out now and are stating to take control

RE: Team Today - mikey393 - 06-02-2021

12 Corners in the 1st Half. Need to make at least one count!

Our strikers are very poor,we wont get promotion with those two. £1m for Marquis FFS he was crap when we had him on loan. Another Jackett cock up.

(06-02-2021, 03:53 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: Our strikers are very poor,we wont get promotion with those two. £1m for Marquis FFS he was crap when we had him on loan. Another Jackett cock up.

Apart from a purple patch this season he's so disappointing and no excuses now with a strike partner. Problem is, we don't have another true striker in the club do we? Harrison and Huiwla together? Not sure...

Why Not try Harrison & Hiwula. Nothing to lose.

RE: Team Today - Bluebob - 06-02-2021

I would play Curtis through the middle instead of either one of the front 2.

RE: Team Today - Hammie - 06-02-2021

its odd how as soon as Curtis is on the bench he is a world beater once more.But he has said for a while that is his best position.

Need Subs on now!

Must have hard me Curtis on for Jacobs but due to injury.

Losing 1-0 now. Our Home form is dreadful! All those corners & Nothing to show for the pressure.