TrueBlueArmy Forums
Leyton Orient - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Leyton Orient (/showthread.php?tid=2024)

Leyton Orient - BilltheCat - 19-07-2022

A few mates and I decided to drink in a couple of bars near Brisbane Road regardless of the game being played behind closed doors. The club house was shut - according to a friendly security guy - so we found a pub around the corner. We streamed the game.

The first nipper we bumped into was the one who does the Youtube channel. Tom? Him and his mate were lovely and, subsequently, JAPFCW rocked up.

Shared a beer or two with John and his friend, who was, as ever friendly and knowledgeable, before he left to ring his bell outside the ground for the last 10 minutes.

I live in London. It took me 40 minutes to get home.

Fair play to Tom, John and their mates!

RE: Leyton Orient - Isaac Hunt - 20-07-2022

Bizarre behaviour by Westie.
Singing anti scum songs and ringing his bell outside the ground for the last 10 minutes.
I can't fathom his logic.

RE: Leyton Orient - bluetagagain - 20-07-2022

His logic is alcohol and lots of it

RE: Leyton Orient - Pedalo_menders - 20-07-2022

You dont have to understand it lol Let him have his fun. I wouldn't knock him for doing what he loves.

Fun !!!

RE: Leyton Orient - Cunninglinguist - 20-07-2022

A random sort of day, BTC.

I like those.

RE: Leyton Orient - BilltheCat - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 10:42 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: His logic is alcohol and lots of it

Normally I'd agree with you but he wasn't pissed.

He is, though, now entirely covered in tattoos. Previously he had put removable transfers on his face but now he has permanent ones - including his nose!

Nevertheless he was good company for an hour or so. As was the Fournilwrittenalloverit nipper.

RE: Leyton Orient - Hammie - 20-07-2022

I do think some of our fans were blandified by the prem league days and expect our fans to conform to some sort of approved list. That's one thing he will never do.
Having said that he might need some help with reviewing some of his more out there songs which most certainly re no longer acceptable.

RE: Leyton Orient - dsmg - 20-07-2022

Was Andrew there?

RE: Leyton Orient - BilltheCat - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 12:44 PM)dsmg Wrote: Was Andrew there?

No idea.

He was with a friend (remarkably sane as it happens) who was driving.

(20-07-2022, 12:13 PM)BilltheCat Wrote:
(20-07-2022, 10:42 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: His logic is alcohol and lots of it

Normally I'd agree with you but he wasn't pissed.

He is, though, now entirely covered in tattoos. Previously he had put removable transfers on his face but now he has permanent ones - including his nose!

Nevertheless he was good company for an hour or so. As was the Fournilwrittenalloverit nipper.

Say what you like, but his behaviour is outrageous and he obviously has some serious medical problem.

RE: Leyton Orient - Lawrence - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 10:30 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: Bizarre behaviour by Westie.
Singing anti scum songs and ringing his bell outside the ground for the last 10 minutes.
I can't fathom his logic.

Well it's all about him isn't it. 10 mins shouting random bollocks is just enough to get a mention on TV. 

What's more loyal - watching the whole meaningless game on a YouTube channel or spending  80 minutes in a pub and then darting out quickly to scream your head off in the direction of the action.

Totally embarrassing. Always has been and always will be.

RE: Leyton Orient - DeepBlue - 20-07-2022

I've no problem with him doing what he likes, it is a free world. But his actions should have the same consequences as they would for every other fan. He seems to think he is above the laws that everyone has to abide by when it comes to sobriety entering the ground and the nature of the songs once he is in it. 

And I have even more of a problem with him revelling in the superfan hype.  For me super fans should want to watch every game, not turn up half way through like a pop diva delaying her entrance to the stage.  And if he refused every interview he ever got offered on the grounds that there are hundreds of Pompey fans who are better supporters than him then he would go up in my estimation.

He is NOT a super fan.
He has OCD

RE: Leyton Orient - Pompeyg100 - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 12:43 PM)Hammie Wrote: I do think some of our fans were blandified by the prem league days and expect our fans to conform to some sort of approved list. That's one thing he will never do.
Having said that he might need some help with reviewing some of his more out there songs which most certainly re no longer acceptable.

I’d expect a “Super” fan to spend more time in the stands than the pub during a match.

He’s a fucking state, no reason his clown costume can’t be washed.

If he carries on with his behavior from the end of last season I can see him being booted out of games, that’s if he can leave the pub.

RE: Leyton Orient - Pompeyg100 - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 04:13 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: He's a harmless eccentric, bit of a twat when full of drink (understatement) but then again aren't we all... As long as he's not sitting anywhere near me let him do what he wants.

Last time I saw him was away at Shrewsbury a few years ago with my old mate Stumpy. Anyone heard from Twev lately?

We wouldn’t get in to FP in the state he does, that’s the difference.

RE: Leyton Orient - Hammie - 20-07-2022

He will probably need to be careful as there is going to be a reaction at some stage to fan behaviour of late.

RE: Leyton Orient - Hermann's_no_hermit - 20-07-2022

I don't have any problem with him except that bloody bell. My hearing isn't what it once was and the sound of that obliterates everything else going on for me.