TrueBlueArmy Forums
Mikeys match report space. - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mikeys match report space. (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

Mikeys match report space. - Cunninglinguist - 20-07-2022

We’re waiting!

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Isaac Hunt - 20-07-2022

You little tinker, Cunny

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Cunninglinguist - 20-07-2022

Probably waiting for Jordan Cross to tell him what to say.

RE: Mikeys match report space. - slayer - 20-07-2022

Oh no not Mikey "I'm ITK with the admin and saved TBA"? :-D

Now now, no bullying!

He’s my toy. He seems like a nice enough bloke and I still like him.

He just brings out the pixie in me.

RE: Mikeys match report space. - mikey393 - 20-07-2022

Not to disappoint my fans especially you Cunni who I'm worried may have a few mental problems!

Missed the 1st 30 minutes as I was out & presumed a 7.45 p.m. K.O. as per normal.

Elated to see us 2-0 by that time with a really good Reeco cross & our only forward at the club Piggott converting.

The other goal looked pretty comical O's defending but happy to receive.

Their goal from Paul Smythe was well taken & he along with Archebold looked the pick of their players.

2nd half we should have totally buried them but still scored another 3 from Pack - Great Strike from outside the box, Curtis well taken pen in the corner & Piggott another conversion from a nice cross. One goal reply from Happe well taken but diabolical defending.

New goalie Griffiths looked o.k. & made a couple of saves & lucky not to be sent off for taking one of their players out. Pick of the Pompey players from what I saw bearing in mind the really bad recording & commentary 60 seconds ahead of the play: Mnonga looked assured at CB, Reeco caused havoc on the flank & can cross a ball. Nice touches from Jacobs who had their RB in his pocket. Piggott on his debut did what he was recruited for - score goals. One really annoying thing why do they refer to Triallist A, B etc; why can't they name them to make it easier to identify.

Star Man Westwood who turned up around the 70th minute & entertained everyone including the commentators & flat residents!

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Hammie - 20-07-2022

I'm not the only one who can't keep up with the constantly changing kick off times.
If it was so damned hot, a later kick off made more sense than an early one!

Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Cool report. Did you enjoy the game?

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Isaac Hunt - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 02:17 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Aw bless

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Pompeyg100 - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 02:14 PM)Hammie Wrote: I'm not the only one who can't keep up with the constantly changing kick off times.
If it was so damned hot, a later kick off made more sense than an early one!

I thought I had seen it was a 7.30 KO so was surprised to see the game had started when I tuned in.

RE: Mikeys match report space. - mikey393 - 20-07-2022

(20-07-2022, 02:17 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: Of course I’ve got mental problems, I’m on here, aren’t I?????

Thanks for the compliment Cunni. Yes, I did especially the JW bell ringing which woke everyone up!

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Hermann's_no_hermit - 21-07-2022

Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday

RE: Mikeys match report space. - mikey393 - 21-07-2022

(21-07-2022, 07:10 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday

It was the hottest day so deserve some leeway!

RE: Mikeys match report space. - Cunninglinguist - 21-07-2022

(21-07-2022, 07:10 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: Accurate as ever Mikey. Pigott's debut was at Gillingham on Saturday

Chuckle, I’m slipping. I missed that one.

Still, I deserve some leeway.